No announcement yet.

Forbes 2012 world's most powerful celebrities list is out: Pacquiao - #33

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by larryx2013 View Post
    i aint defending no 1 im breaking down what you posted.i didnt make this thread you did .in a attempt to celebrate another mans money.why should i be happy cause floyd is rich???how much of that am i getting??how much of mannys money are you getting???son get off the computer and get some fresh air cause you are losing it
    Unless you are an annalist for Forbes then I guess there is nothing you can do about it.

The list has been made. Enjoy the list maybe next year Floyd will be a lot closer to Pac. Or might even be ahead of Pac when Pac retires for good after all of Floyd's ducking hehehe!

Take a chill pill, Floyd is rich fan boy. But not as rich as the Pacman. Maybe someday he can be in a better place. Keep on dreaming. It's free
    Last edited by Spoon23; 05-18-2012, 11:17 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Unless you are an annalist for Forbes then I guess there is nothing you can do about it.

The list has been made. Enjoy the list maybe next year Floyd will be a lot closer to Pac. Or might even be ahead of Pac when Pac retires for good after all his ducking hehehe!

Take a chill pill, Floyd is rich fan boy. But not as rich as the Pacman. Maybe someday he can be in a better place. Keep on dreaming. It's free
      nothing i can do about it???son i dont give a damn how much either has,i said the fight should be 50/50.i aint getting a dime from either.matter of fact i have to pay to watch both fight

Comment

• Originally posted by larryx2013 View Post
        nothing i can do about it???son i dont give a damn how much either has,i said the fight should be 50/50.i aint getting a dime from either.matter of fact i have to pay to watch both fight
        Ok kid. Then enjoy the thread then

Comment

• Originally posted by huthut View Post
          lol this gets better... from forbes.com/celebrities/ if you sort the list by "Money Rank", Manny moves up the ranks to 16th on the list. While the slick African American Flyod "Money" Mayweather (about to be raped in the prison) gets tossed back further at 53rd.

Translation = Pac is far richer than Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            Translation = Pac is far richer than Floyd.
            I thought it would be nice to bump this last quote by SPoon23 in light of the new information from Forbes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
              I thought it would be nice to bump this last quote by SPoon23 in light of the new information from Forbes.
              floyd surely earned a lot fr the 2 fights (ortiz & cotto) & floyd i think gave goldenboy & uncle roger their share, do you know how much?

Comment

• Originally posted by chito View Post
                floyd surely earned a lot fr the 2 fights (ortiz & cotto) & floyd i think gave goldenboy & uncle roger their share, do you know how much?
                no I don't know how much he gave roger. As for GBP, his deal as reported in the NY Times, shows he gives them a fee before to help with logistics.

Comment

Working...
                X