No announcement yet.

Arum" I got 3 years left on my contract with Pacquiao"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
    Did it occur to you that Arum may be lying? This is the same man who said he was going to build a temporary stadium in Las Vegas to host Pac's next fight (Bradley) and then use that stadium to host a Pacquaio/Mayweather fight in November of this year. This is the same man who staged a phony negotiation with the Mayweather team that included a countdown clock when he had not even spoken to anyone from Mayweather's camp about staging a fight. This is the same man who said he didn't know who claimed he didn't kno who to negotiate a fight with in the Mayweather camp shortly after he refused to meet with Richard Schafer to negotiate a Mayweather/Pacquaio fight. And last, but not least, this is the same man who uttered the infamous phrase, "I was lying yesterday. Today, I am telling the truth.

I know that Pac worshippers think everything that comes from Arum's mouth is the equivalent of the word of God. However, real boxing fans know that, if Arum tells you the sun is shining outside, when you leave the house, you better take a raincoat, two umbrellas and a paddle to row yourself to safety when the flood hits.
    chaefer doesn't negotiate the Mayweather fights. Hyman does, maybe Ellerbe and Mayweather may be also involved I don't know, but Hayman is the main negotiating man. . Schaefer is only the 'go-fer" for Golden Balls who soes the promoting. He has no say in the negotiation unless it has to do with available venues.

So stop talking turgid nonsense. Why don't you go somewhere and get an education. Somewhere far away from a computer and a boxing site., and try to get your head straight, and with luck, untwisted. Right now, it's like a left-handed corkscrew. I can't stand a

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
      chaefer doesn't negotiate the Mayweather fights. Hyman does, maybe Ellerbe and Mayweather may be also involved I don't know, but Hayman is the main negotiating man. . Schaefer is only the 'go-fer" for Golden Balls who soes the promoting. He has no say in the negotiation unless it has to do with available venues.

So stop talking turgid nonsense. Why don't you go somewhere and get an education. Somewhere far away from a computer and a boxing site., and try to get your head straight, and with luck, untwisted. Right now, it's like a left-handed corkscrew. I can't stand a
      oh god i think he had a heart attack guys

help!!

Comment

Originally posted by whirlwind View Post
        Bad. You should pity those 5th world country in Africa were your ancestors came from.
        What's funny is yours came from the same place. That being said he was wrong for dissing the Philippines.

Comment

When it comes brains, PAC fell out of the stupid tree and hit every branch on the way down.
          What an idiot selling his soul to the biggest crook out there currently (Don is pretty much retired)

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
            He can't even manage his own life but he's supposed to help others. LMFAO
            Post of the year! hahahaha

Comment

I will believe it if I actually see the contract. All is heresay.

Comment

it's hopeless...........

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                  LOL to buy out of a contract he would have to pay Arum the earnings he would have made. That's more than Pacquiao makes a fight.
                  Arum gave Floyd a 700k buyout clause...big mistake, but I dont think Arum is as dumb as he used to be

Comment

Originally posted by Always View Post
                    Arum will kill Pac's legacy. Wow.....
                    chill guys.. Arum will be dead by then...

Comment

I dont think Pac would know what to do on his own atleast Cotto arranged a fight with Floyd within a week on his own.

Comment

Working...
                      X