Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Real Tawk...I haven't heard Floyd sound this confident in a beatdown since Gatti

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Floyd Sinclair View Post
    Ortiz is gonna walk into a beatdown that will hurt him more deeply then when his father abandoned his loosened ass. After the fight he'll walk away from boxing just like the way his mom walked away from him and his faggot brother
    Hello Floyd Mayweather Jr..... .

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      floyd looks to be more the f@g as of late imo
      hahaha u got me there breh I cant defend that kiss. Ortiz looked like he enjoyed it too

Comment

Originally posted by gquezvas View Post
        Are you stupid or just dumb? Ortiz not as skilled as Gatti - COME ON! With all due respect to Mr. Gatti he was a walking heavy bag. Gomez Ko'd him, Ward couldn't miss him. Dude if you think Ortiz fights like Gatti then what will you be thinking when Ortiz wins this fight on Saturday?
        If you want to know what this fight will be like then it will be like Norris vs Leonard. If you realy know boxing then you know this fight
        Stupid and dumb are the ones who think ortiz will beat MAYWEATHER.

Comment

Ortiz is gonna walk into a beatdown that will hurt him more deeply then when his father abandoned his loosened ass. After the fight he'll walk away from boxing just like the way his mom walked away from him and his faggot brother
          lol DAMN DAWG LOL

Comment

I'm not gonna lie. This post had me bust out laughing in the middle of work.

Comment

hes very confident about this particular cherrypick. no reason to deny that.

Comment

Working...
              X