Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nonito Donnaire: I love [boxing] half and half. It's definitely a job for me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nonito Donnaire: I love [boxing] half and half. It's definitely a job for me

http://youtu.be/uXUSFDAtAHI

Quite shocked by his comments here, does he have the desire if the going gets tough still? Looks like Rigo snatched his soul something bad!

What I don't get is I believe Robert Garcia is still his corner man, yet Garcia is recently on video saying he hasn't seen Donaire at all for this camp and that he is sure his father did a good job training him for this fight.

If we get that same clueless looking, left hook happy Nonito on Saturday.. then Walters might just be on the come up.

Comment

i noticed this in the road to/interview vs rigondeaux, talking about how he doesn't even care about the fight, he's got a baby or something along those lines

his baby has killed his fire, in his last couple of fights he's shown signs of wanting to quit

if he gets the excuse he will

Comment

Sometimes it's hard to tell if Donaire is just being honest, and saying what most other fighters think. Or if he's just lost completely lost his motivation for the sport.

Comment

He is going to get knocked out.

Comment

He definitely doesnt sound right mentally. Its like his one foot is out of the door so to speak. I actually think he needs a long break from boxing he sounds worn/burned out. Or maybe retire. Well he see how looks against walters because a guy like walters is definitely the type of fighter that will ask the questions about whether nonito still wants to be in this sport.

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
              He definitely doesnt sound right mentally. Its like his one foot is out of the door so to speak. I actually think he needs a long break from boxing he sounds worn/burned out. Or maybe retire. Well he see how looks against walters because a guy like walters is definitely the type of fighter that will ask the questions about whether nonito still wants to be in this sport.
              It has the look of a defining fight for Donaire. A win could see him go on to significantly enhance his legacy at featherweight. A loss could see him head for the exit.

Comment

I wanna bang Racheal!

Comment

Hmm. I wonder if Donaire will continue fighting if Walters axes him. And yes, pun intended.

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
                    I wanna bang Racheal!
                    So do I.

Last edited by Build That Wall; 10-16-2014, 05:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X