No announcement yet.

Mikey Garcia vs Yuriorkis Gamboa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mikey Garcia vs Yuriorkis Gamboa

Edited a quick highlight video of these two guys.
    Potential super fight at featherweight.

Would love to see this fight,,, but idiot gamboa left top rank for 50cent

Gamboa would have had big fights with rios, manny, jmm, garcia, juanma by now

Comment

Mikey's part was bad ass with the Mariachi music.

Really like how you incorporated both men's cultural music.
      Last edited by BUNGALOWS; 01-24-2014, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Hope this fight gets made, I think Gamboa beats Mikey

Comment

Originally posted by MexicanMauler View Post
          Edited a quick highlight video of these two guys.
          Potential super fight at featherweight.
          Neither of these guys fight at featherweight anymore and Mikey stated that he is leaving super featherweight after this Saturday night's fight against Burgos if he wins. So if the fight happens it will most likely be at lightweight or above if they wait a long time to agree to it but in my opinion Mikey has all the necessary tools to defeat Gamboa.

Comment

Why do people think this will be competitive? Mikey by KO

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali
              Would love to see this fight,,, but idiot gamboa left top rank for 50cent

Gamboa would have had big fights with rios, manny, jmm, garcia, juanma by now
              Had Gamboa fought Rios he would had beaten him and would had gotten that Pacquiao fight which would've been FUUUNNN.

PS **** Gamboa!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
                Hope this fight gets made, I think Gamboa beats Mikey
                That's what I thought at first but after seeing Gamboa and mikey in their last couple of fights I think mikey might be able to take Gamboa out. Only thing I'm still questioning is Mikey's heart, haven't really seen him get tested to see if he'll fold or pull thru it.

Comment

Mikey would K.O. Gamboa. Mikey is too smart, precise, and has a lot of power. Gamboa would get wild and get dropped hard by Garcia.

What I want to see is Mikey Garcia vs. Takashi Uchiyama. I think Uchiyama would beat Mikey's a$$.

Comment

I used to think Gamboa could win this, but I think Mikey takes him out inside 10. Gamboa seemed to regress since signing with 50 Cent and his inactivity inside the ring isn't going to help.

He should have taken the Rios fight. He would have dominated him easily and be in the driver's seat at TR. Instead he's calling out Garcia and hoping TR will throw him a bone.

Comment

Working...
                    X