Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    Lmaoooooooo@violin. Foreal?

I went off all weekend, I can't handle anymore fir a few days.
    My girlfriend plays violin, I can't. She's real good.

Don't hate Blanco

I can give you this though so you don't come out empty handed, I'm a pretty good pianist aka cuck.
    Last edited by Rudyo; 08-22-2016, 11:03 PM.

Comment

• I'm sober but I need a couple days off. Poor kidneys

Comment

• Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
        What you in the texas panhandle boonies or you go back to the cities like El Paso or samding bruh?

Sadly, I can't provide you any free coke or anything. All my family connections are in SE Tejas.
        Tejanos ftw.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
          Tejanos ftw.
          Yep, I come from Tejano stock mostly by way of Sinaloa.. Basically the most European looking Mexicans. Luckily I look pretty white from my mom so I never get stoppped or nothing by la migra.

I am kind of starting to get my jesus look back tho, which increases my Tejano ness by like 50%

Comment

• Well..... Drunk Lang.... I'm gonna ****ing murder someone today... *****s, Nig-gers stole my ****ing truck with all my drywall equipment in it...

F uck everyone, fu ck the world.

Comment

• **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****

Comment

• The second they find my car, if they find any of those ****ers in it... I'm gonna ****ing kill their girl/family.... Already called my brothers... They better just ditch that ****.

And if anyone is doubting me or has any slight sarcastic **** to ****ing say.... I'm already a ****ing convict, gives no ****s anymore.

Comment

• Of course the cops are taking forever......

Comment

• I just got strong arm'd robbed a few years ago, for my weed plants. Gonna have to find the thread, I know i posted pics of my hand and probably m black eye... seriously **** this ****.... My girls car is worth more then mine, that's what is making me believe they meant to rob me and thought either I had something to rob, so I guess it's okay all in all.... Last time I got my ****ing hand broke with a hammer.

Comment

• Oh **** man, where did they steal it from your house?

Let me call the Klan up

Comment

Working...
                      X