Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is it true if you take cocaine one time you're already hooked?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    Lol this site is filled with a bunch of sheltered, broke, basement dwellers.
    Who? Name names.

Comment

Nah bruvva

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
        Who? Name names.
        Well definitely the OP for thinking doing coke once makes you addicted. But he's not alone, most people on here have no life experience. If they did they'd realize coke is such a nothing drug. Let's you drink longer and prolongs the party but that's about it.

Comment

Well definitely the OP for thinking doing coke once makes you addicted. But he's not alone, most people on here have no life experience. If they did they'd realize coke is such a nothing drug. Let's you drink longer and prolongs the party but that's about it.
          I would say it's not exactly good for you over time.

But..life is short, eh?

Comment

To an extent though. This guy I went to college with was BIG into coke. Well, he goes to Costa Rica on a vacation and gets hooked up with a gram of their stuff, lololol. "Their stuff" is so pure that a line of that is like an entire 8 ball of the stuff in the US. Dude told me when he got back that his entire face was numb for 4 hours after just 2 lines and the cabbie told him to cut what he normally does in quarters because of the difference in quality. This guy could blow through some blow and it took him an entire weekend to go through a gram of that pure stuff, said he never slept the entire time either.

Comment

Of course not, there's plenty of recreational users. Probably lots on this site. It's basically the biggest weekend drug going in most places. Most coke these days is cut with all sorts and not pure at all.

It's a lie that any drug will get you addicted first time. I've tried heroin and crack on a few occasions, pure coke lots of times and tried meth too and never become addicted.

What i will say is that the feeling is very strong with drugs like heroin that its fairly easy to want to recapture that feeling, so you do it again and again and because physically addicted. It will take some longer than others but it won't be first time or even second time. It's just some are aware of the trap they're falling into and don't do it again and some fall into the trap until it's too late.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                what is the most addicting drug?

meth is not because it's famous in the philippines and i know people that used it 1 or few times but didn't get hooked on it.
                Stop creating so many threads and get back to work. So many useless threads.........

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                  what is the most addicting drug?

meth is not because it's famous in the philippines and i know people that used it 1 or few times but didn't get hooked on it.

Of course not. You'd have to have it every single day for about a month to get physically hooked and feel any physical withdrawal symptoms.

You could blitz the **** out of it every weekend, all weekend and be absolutely fine through the week physically. You might start wanting more mentally and wish you had that rush all the time after quite a while of doing it like that and it'd probably take a day or two to feel mental clarity again, but that's still a ways off being physically addicted.
                  Last edited by BennyST; 08-21-2016, 10:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                    Did it once but didn't really feel much from it, heightened focus that's all. I'm too health conscious to do coke. I stick to booze, weed, possibly opiates/shrooms etc. Not that sht that sends your heart rate flying.
                    You're too health conscious to do coke, but you'll drink until drunk? Ok, makes perfect sense.

Comment

No, but if you do get addicted to it you turn into a giant *******, I know firsthand... One of my brothers is a huge coke douche. Type of guy who like gets nosebleeds in front of everbody immediately after getting out the restroom and sitting down at the table at some holiday.

Luckily I have a lot of brothers, so one douche ain't bad. It really does kind of start to change your behavior at a certain point.

Not as addictive as like scared straight programs or DARE say it is tho.
                      Last edited by Rudyo; 08-21-2016, 11:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X