Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steve Bunce says Rigondeaux so good, Sleeps in the ring..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
    why are you comparing him to another fighter wasting his career fighting c class fighters?? #wastedtalent
    because you referenced age. My ambition is for Rigo doing well in the UK with Dickens and then Quigg, hopefully the jackal can then get some proper fights stateside! As Hopkins said, the networks and promoters gotta do a better job at getting Rigo out there.
    Last edited by Lester Tutor; 07-04-2016, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
      I will be honest, only Rigo fight I found to be boring was the fight vs Agbeko and that was because Agbeko! He was getting Countered shut down offensively. But I seen fights like Willie Casey, Teon Kennedy, Rico Ramos in which Rigo came forward, let his hands go and destroyed them all and stopped them all. The fight with Roberto Marroquin wasn't bad, Marroquin at least wasn't afraid to try despite getting countered. The Donaire fight wasn't boring at all IMO he just ruined HBO Plans for Donaire who they was trying to build up as another Pacquiao that is why they hate him

If you put Rigo in with the BEST he will BRING HIS BEST you could say that about most of the Cuban Fighters. When it is a mismatch I don't think they get up for mismatches and sometimes they end up fighting down to their competition but when you put Lara and Rigo and others in with THE BEST, you usually seeing them at their best.

Rigo will DESTROY Dickens though
      Same here man. The donaire fight was super intense because of the extremely high skill level of each fighter. And a lot people forget Rigondeaux started round one throwing home run hitters and shook Donaire. From that point on Donaire became super cautious and of course literally ran in the final round. Of course there seems to be a lot of revisionist history going I n since then, donaire and fans claim Rigondeaux was boring and running when it was the other way around!

Agbeko was terrible but outside of that most of his fights have been entertaining.

Comment

Working...
      X