No announcement yet.

Mark my words!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PurePugilist216 View Post
    I’ll man up, I was wrong. But GGG is getting exposed this year for sure, him and that bum Matthysse will get spanked by Garcia, and I can’t wait for all of you bandwagoners to see it
    There you are. We will see.

Comment

I would, I am that confident that why I made this thread.

Comment

I’ll man up, I was wrong. But GGG is getting exposed this year for sure, along with that bum Matthysse who will get spanked by Garcia, and I can’t wait for all of you bandwagoners to see it
        yeah ok teddy atlas

Comment

I’ll man up, I was wrong. But GGG is getting exposed this year for sure, along with that bum Matthysse who will get spanked by Garcia, and I can’t wait for all of you bandwagoners to see it

Nah you come across as just a hater for whatever reason. I am sure Golovkin will lose eventually also. That is what the fight game is about. I am not going to sit here and try and hope to pick him apart. Frankly, I am enjoying how he has the ability to completely intimidate opponents in the ring, and do it quickly.

Comment

Macklin will stop GGG saturday, and all you guys can come here and praise me. GGG is getting exposed
            Well it's pretty clear why you made this thread with the outside/slim chance it actually happens then you can take credit and be "praised " for knowing something , when you obviously don't, this wasn't that fight.

But hey worth a shot right I'm sure you'll make another thread next time he fights and claim the same but % will eventually land in your favor so keep your head up.

Comment

Please post all your NFL, College football/basketball, NBA and NHL PICKS in the coming year! Going AGAINST your favorites will make me alot of money$$.
              thanx "boxing guru"!
              Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
                Please post all your NFL, College football/basketball, NBA and NHL PICKS in the coming year! Going AGAINST your favorites will make me alot of money$$.
                thanx "boxing guru"!
                Ray.
                I only watch boxing, no other sport does it for me. You guys will see soon enough what I am saying about GGG

Comment

[IMG]http://ist2-1.filesor.com/***********.com/2/2/4/3/22438/1/y/R/K/1yRKm/500full.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Working...
                  X