Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
    Awesome, I believe Game of Thrones starts that Sunday too
    Best. Weekend. Ever.

Comment

WARios!!!!

Comment

Rios/Alvarado then that blonde chick later on. That's what I call good times.

Comment

Should be another good one, though if Alvarado tries too hard to box he won't be as competitive. His best moments in the first fight were when he was just so active that Rios could do nothing but try and avoid punches.

Comment

That is a very nice weekend.

Comment

i am so amped up for this second fight. I got Rios by KO in the 8th. I can see Alvarado trying to box more and use his reach with his jab but Rios will be able to cut the ring off and get the stoppage going to be an amazing fight though.

Comment

rios' run at the top will not be long, but i am excited to see what kind of wars this guy will get into before he begins his decline / can no longer make 140 lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  rios' run at the top will not be long, but i am excited to see what kind of wars this guy will get into before he begins his decline / can no longer make 140 lbs.
                  Really, really hope that he gets in the ring with Garcia or, more likely, Matthysse sometime soon, before Rios is washed up.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    Really, really hope that he gets in the ring with Garcia or, more likely, Matthysse sometime soon, before Rios is washed up.
                    Arum didnt let Donaire fight Mares what makes you think he will let Rios fight either one of those two?

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                      Picked Alvarado in the first fight.

Doing so this time again.

It really doesn't matter, because we ALL win when fights like this happen.

WAR BOTH GUYS!
                      I picked Rios and will do so again, but that's not the point. Boxing needs fighters like these guys, I was jumping in front of my tv like a toddler watching the first fight. These two warriors that don't duck or make b1tchy excuses, just go to war in the ring.

Comment

Working...
                      X