Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This girl bought me a hookah for going to see Twilight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This girl bought me a hookah for going to see Twilight!

This girl, who says shes my girl but nuh uh hell no haha She said she saw it in bodega and thought she reward me. That movie was super ultra mega gayfest. All it is, a bunch of gay animals making love in the forrest.

But we got home and watched alvarez spank kermit the frog haha while smoking some LA Confidential.:weed5:

Not only are you gay for watching Twilight but you're also whipped

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
      This girl, who says shes my girl but nuh uh hell no haha She said she saw it in bodega and thought she reward me. That movie was super ultra mega gayfest. All it is, a bunch of gay animals making love in the forrest.

But we got home and watched alvarez spank kermit the frog haha while smoking some LA Confidential.:weed5:
      good job druggy!

Comment

she paid your mother to sleep with you?

Comment

v nice. .. v nice indeed!

Comment

why didn't u just tell her to buy u some weed cuz I got a hookah also but I never use it

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              Not only are you gay for watching Twilight but you're also whipped
              Not my woman. Shes just a piece in the game. Bold statement for somebody who probably secretly crys watching the notebook and dear john with his woMAN.

Originally posted by King Chris John View Post
              good job druggy!

Originally posted by Sick- View Post
              she paid your mother to sleep with you?
              Coming from a guy who cant pay for anything. Still on mommys cell phone bill, still get your cell phone taken when your grounded. Older then me i moved out, your still getting the ***** beat outta u taking your ginger beating like the biitch you aré in the eyes of your stepdad.

Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
              v nice. .. v nice indeed!

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
              why didn't u just tell her to buy u some weed cuz I got a hookah also but I never use it
              Well this biitch hogs my gask mask so im lovin it. Plus when im watchin fights with my dudes it will def be mad chill.

Comment

How moral is smoking an illegal substance?

Comment

How moral is smoking an illegal substance?

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
                    Not my woman. Shes just a piece in the game. Bold statement for somebody who probably secretly crys watching the notebook and dear john with his woMAN.
                    I'd rather do that then be a girls biitch and then pretend on a boxing forum that she isnt even you're girl when she has you on a lease

Comment

Working...
                    X