No announcement yet.

Who's better Geale or Rosado?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's better Geale or Rosado?

Got into an argument with someone on the youtube comment section of a boxing related vid, and the dude I'm arguing with really thinks Rosado is better than Geale.

Does anyone agree with him?
    Rosado
    9.52%
    Geale
    90.48%

I do. Gabe Rosado has had some tough breaks in his career, and doesn't really do anything 'great' per se, but he beats Geale and Soliman 7/10 times. He would have problems with Geale's boxing, but Daniel wouldn't be able to keep Rosado off of him. Rosado by SD.

Comment

Geale is significantly better than Rosado.

Comment

Geale is light years better than Rosado.

Comment

Significantly better than Rosado doesn't lose to Darren Barker.

Comment

Originally posted by Humean View Post
            Geale is significantly better than Rosado.
            Hi Daniel. I hope you're feeling better.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
              Geale is light years better than Rosado.
              Hi Daniel's Wife, I hope he is enjoying your home cooked meals, and his jaw isn't too bothered. God Bless

Comment

Barker would have defeated Rosado that night also. I don't think Rosado would have defeated Sturm in Germany. Geale held two portions of the middleweight title, Rosado is merely a contender who has come up short against not only the best in the division but also guys of a lower quality. Geale has lost three fights, the first two against Mundine and Barker were either way kind of fights, very close. The other loss was to Golovkin, the best around. Also you just have to watch both Geale and Rosado fight to see that Geale is a far more accomplished fighter.

Comment

Dumo question--Geale by a landslide

Comment

Originally posted by Humean View Post
                    Barker would have defeated Rosado that night also. I don't think Rosado would have defeated Sturm in Germany. Geale held two portions of the middleweight title, Rosado is merely a contender who has come up short against not only the best in the division but also guys of a lower quality. Geale has lost three fights, the first two against Mundine and Barker were either way kind of fights, very close. The other loss was to Golovkin, the best around. Also you just have to watch both Geale and Rosado fight to see that Geale is a far more accomplished fighter.
                    Geale is more accomplished, but Rosado beats him. Rosado would have gone to war in a fight of the year caliber fight against Barker. Barker would have been as uncomfortable in the ring as he has ever been with Rosado, and Gabe would have won a SD. Both fights would be great to watch (would have been), I hope neither Vera or Rosado get too beat up in the bkb fight coming up and that fight ends up getting made down the line. Vera vs Geale would be a great comeback fight for both guys as well.

Comment

Working...
                    X