No announcement yet.

undercard for Cotto Martinez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
    He's got a fight for late April scheduled. They should put him on but I don't know if that's a definite.
    Crawford? Do you know any of the names being mentioned?

Comment

According to Kim we probably will get Jorge Melendez vs Yuri Foreman and Verdejo is scheduled to be on the card. So far that's all I've heard.

Comment

According to Kim we probably will get Jorge Melendez vs Yuri Foreman and Verdejo is scheduled to be on the card. So far that's all I've heard.
        If Kiko Martinez wins next month, which i expect, then he'll probably be on there

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
          If Kiko Martinez wins next month, which i expect, then he'll probably be on there
          He's with Sampson right?

Comment

He's with Sampson right?
            All I know is he's promoted by Sergio....maybe co-promoted or something.

Comment

The word in Caguas last Saturday was that Verdejo, Vazquez Jr and Pedraza will be fighting in the card.

WV2 just signed with Cotto so maybe, Kiko vs WV2? That can be an interesting match up. Pedraza just got handed a belt. Lou have a spot in the undercard so using a rican might help them milk that.

Comment

I really don't expect much from this undercard even the Pac vs Bradley undercard is s**t by TR.

Comment

Comment

TBA vs. TBA x 3

Comment

At least it has a Puerto Rican fighter on the weekend of the PR Day Parade.

Mayweather Maidana doesn't have a single Mexican

Comment

Working...
                      X