Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Seth Mitchell part of The Glass Chin Squad?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Saracen View Post
    Mitchell has no chin, but it is HW... he lacks a lot more, he can't really box. His footwork is terribly slow, and always means he won't be able to reach since they are flat footed, and always in a bad step motion. His defence is terrible, he is there to be hit everytime he attacks. His body and head movement is non existence, but he also rarely rolls a shot and is exposed a lot, far too much to beat anyone good.
    Yea, he's just not a boxer to me. He's a big athlete who can punch a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
      Yes, and add Bad Glass Jawson to that list too, his chins worse than Allen greens
      Actually Allen Green should be added there. Dawson doesn't belong in there, did you see the punches he took from Adamek, Johnson, and Pascal only going down once against Adamek and how fast he recovered? A fight at a weight class lower than the one he campaigns in can't change what he has done at 175.

Comment

Dawson should definitely be on here.

Comment

Comment

Yes he's up there with Khan and Terry Norris.

Comment

Still laughing my ass off at "Glass Chin Squad". I couldn't get past the title! Nice one.

Comment

I'm interested to see how long it'll be before Mitchell get's back in the ring after he got exposed like that.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
                  The term "glass chin" seems to be used quite frequently on the forum so I'll put up a quick poll in relation to Mitchell. After being knocked out by Johnathan Banks (61% KO ratio) is Seth Mitchell now part of the ever-increasing "glass chin" squad?

Other squad members seem to include:

Eric Morales (new team member)
                  James Kirkland
                  Paul Williams
                  Amir Khan
                  Wladimir Klitschko (founder)
                  Jorge Linares
                  Tye Fields
                  Victor Ortiz
                  ..and many more

It seems anyone who's ever been wobbled and knocked out is an eligible squad member.
                  Khan
                  RJJ

should be on that list.

The others... probably not.

BTW, Linaries has problem with cuts....the dude bleeds like a hemophiliac with a paper cut... :[

Comment

Morales huh?

Comment

I cant be the only one shocked to see Pwilliams and Morales up there 0.o

Comment

Working...
                      X