Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How bad do you want to see a Martinez vs Pirog???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How bad do you want to see a Martinez vs Pirog???

How bad do you want to see a Martinez vs Pirog....what's the interest look like for this fight???

Should Martinez get the 5 mill purse he asks for? if so how much should Pirog get?

I want to see this fight.......dunno how ya'll feel but I say make this fight happen........

This is the fight to be made for Martinez right now!..

I'm all for it. MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Comment

i'd rather see

Martinez vs Cotto, Magarito, Pacquiao ,Chavez jr or Mayweather but if none of them are available or willing. Then yea that's a really intriguing match.

I don't think he deserves $5 Million.

2.5 is fair

Comment

both are top middleweights so make the fight happen!!!!

lots of hot russian chicks for Martinez to console him if he loses in Moscow

get it done, Feb 2012!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          i'd rather see

Martinez vs Cotto, Magarito, Pacquiao ,Chavez jr or Mayweather but if none of them are available or willing. Then yea that's a really intriguing match.

I don't think he deserves $5 Million.

2.5 is fair
          I guess the "names" are more attractive but for some reason I wanna see Martinez mix it up with this kid........of course for fat purse anyone you mentioned above prob gets it done.......

Comment

All clowning on Sergio aside - If Sergio stays at MW - he is holding the division hostage if he doesn't take this fight. . . If he wants to go to 154 and fight - I'd be fine with that if he fought guys like Maniac mentioned. . .

But if he stays at 160 - this fight HAS to be made.

Comment

not interested at all

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
                not interested at all
                Completely agree, this guy has done nothing to deserve the praise he gets on here.

I would much rather see Martinez fight Sturm, Macklin, or Lee before this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by turkas View Post
                  Completely agree, this guy has done nothing to deserve the praise he gets on here.

I would much rather see Martinez fight Sturm, Macklin, or Lee before this fight.
                  i'm just not really interested in either guy. the martinez-williams fights were good but otherwise i just dont find martinez to be that entertaining or interesting.

i'd probably watch if it was an undercard to something but its just not an hbo main event to me. i felt the same way about the dzinzurik and barker fights, not hbo main event-worthy

Comment

I would totally rather see Martinez vs an AMAZING fighter like Andy Lee or Peter Manfredo jr. first. F@ck Pirog he aint ****!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X