No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: R. Mayweather: Motherf**ker Ortiz Didn't Want To Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuperTrooper View Post
    So much for Floyd saying Pac is next. Floyd definitely has the skills to beat Pac but he's scared of Pac's power which could easily knock his out and end his undefeated career.
    Easily? Come on now...

Comment

"I don't know. I know he ain't going to fight Pacquiao,"said roger.

wtf? manny is now agreeing to the full osdt..so why not try and pursue a fight with pac for 2012?

Comment

Originally posted by slim kings View Post
        Ortiz was cherrypicked by Mayweater plain and simple. I've been saying it since this fight was announced. They tried to make it look like Floyd was taking a huge risk with this stronger, younger fighter but Ortiz is no different than any of Floyds last opponents. He's a slow, no footwork, comes in straight lines, follows his opponents around and no head movement, no ring smarts. Basically a glove for Mayweather in terms of styles.

Thats why he puts so many obstacles for Amir and Manny. They have styles to beat Mayweather. They may very lose, but they have a better chance than any other boxer out there... Floyd take the test... the balls test that is...

Ortiz was ranked #2 at WW after beating the #3 WW.....

where is JMM ranked @ww now?

when has pac beat a top ww coming off an impressive win?

Clottey, Margarito, Mosley & Marquez arent cherry picked?

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Coleman View Post
          Easily? Come on now...
          Yes, Manny could easily drop Floyd with a punch and that's what Floyd is scared off. If Pac can easily drop Mosley with a punch that didn't even land flushed then he could do the same with Floyd.
          Last edited by SuperTrooper; 09-19-2011, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
            Whatever MR MORALITY but I bet you probably support a fighter that would turn down a random blood test, a promoter who helps a cheater who tried to use an illegal substance to fight another opponent and a fighter who makes fighters do catchweights eventhough their done anyways. Get out of here with that Bull****. Don't try to question whether I'm true fan or not when most likely the majority of your posts are probably about how much you hate Mayweather and love Pacquiao. Try posting some boxing knowledge instead of critiquing everything Mayweather does because if Ortiz didn't start the **** then we would not even be discussing this situation.
            Ok, im gonna call Floyd now, Floyd "Ethical" Mayweather, and no longer money. i mean he passed up the largest payday in the history of the sport because of jealousy, and untrue facts that his minions treat as gospel. So i guess he was NEVER worried about the money apparently. See how this works? I can switch it up and attack the same way yall attack Pac.

Plus love, how Manny weight has all been the same in almost EVERY fight over the past 5-6 years but hes a super freak that puts on tons muscle.

http://oi51.tinypic.com/25aktxs.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by tatangb45 View Post
              Let's get something straight. You're not saying that you don't care whether Floyd is doing damage to the sport? Or are you?
              Man you dont know **** about boxing and you never add to any discussions....

There once was a boxer that punched teh hell outta another boxer after a fight and busted his mouth open, can you name teh fighters??

WITHOUT GOOGLE....

I know you cant if that didnt ruin boxing then there ya go.

If boxing will exist after mayweather then by default Floyd cant destroy boxing because boxing is really dependant upon no man.

Look at it like a job, you might be a valuable employee, but you for sure are not irreplaceable.

So stop acting like Floyd is destroying boxing.... How can he be destroying boxing when he's getting excellent pay per views???
              BUSINESS 101

If you are making money consistently then you have a good business plan. HE DOES THIS MORESO THAN ANY OTHER FIGHTER.

SO I WILL ASK YOU, DO YOU THINK PISS TESTING IS SUFFICIENT AND A GOOD THING FOR THE SPORT WHEN PEOPLE LIKE MOSLEY ETC CAN CHEAT WITHOUT BEING CAUGHT???

ITS A CHARACTER (MONEY MAYWEATHER) Just as a kid I watched people hate Rick Flair etc.

The villian is needed in this society that loves the stories of GOOD VS BAD.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                "I don't know. I know he ain't going to fight Pacquiao,"said roger.

wtf? manny is now agreeing to the full osdt..so why not try and pursue a fight with pac for 2012?
                you said it now show it. when did pac agree to full ost with no cut off???? not ost with a 14 day cut off and unlimited urine. but full ost with no cut off. post a link. anybody???????

Comment

Originally posted by S IP U IR S xII View Post
                  Ok, im gonna call Floyd now, Floyd "Ethical" Mayweather, and no longer money. i mean he passed up the largest payday in the history of the sport because of jealousy, and untrue facts that his minions treat as gospel. So i guess he was NEVER worried about the money apparently. See how this works? I can switch it up and attack the same way yall attack Pac.

Plus love, how Manny weight has all been the same in almost EVERY fight over the past 5-6 years but hes a super freak that puts on tons muscle.

http://oi51.tinypic.com/25aktxs.jpg
                  to your post, your not suspect of an ELITE athlete that put on 17lbs of muscle in one year???? with all the cardio boxers do it is almost impossible to put on that kind of muscle with out help.i see pro bodybuilders do it. but they dont do the cardio a boxer does. to put on that much pure muscle in one year deff makes me suspect. plus the rampant refusal to take the ost= big question mark.

Comment

If Mayweather can take two easy fights and make as much if not more than one fight with Pacquiao, he would rather choose the latter without risking a loss.

Comment

Working...
                    X