Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Thread - For basketball fans of Boxingscene

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bogut possiblity out for rest of season for the Bucks !

Comment

• Originally posted by HitmanHattonAY View Post
      Bogut possiblity out for rest of season for the Bucks !
      Fractured ankle...ouch. That's too bad for him. I like watching him play. An intimidating interior defender like that is a real treat to watch.

Comment

• Blake Griffin is a stud...when he develops his game..specially learn how to shoot free throws...he will be dominating...just hope he learns it while he still has his speed and hops...his shot has improved as well...just needs to work on Defense a bit more

Comment

• Originally posted by kbpoetree View Post
          Blake Griffin is a stud...when he develops his game..specially learn how to shoot free throws...he will be dominating...just hope he learns it while he still has his speed and hops...his shot has improved as well...just needs to work on Defense a bit more
          He pulled off this one move at the end of the Lakers game...it was the wrong play but it was still awesome. I forget who was guarding him, but he spun right by him like AI and, still circling in the air, laid it in pretty as you please. That boy has limitless athletic potential.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
            He pulled off this one move at the end of the Lakers game...it was the wrong play but it was still awesome. I forget who was guarding him, but he spun right by him like AI and, still circling in the air, laid it in pretty as you please. That boy has limitless athletic potential.
            I know wich one ur talken about i remember it..he had a few good moves that game...well usually everygame it seems he does somethan athleticly crazy...he not a guy i want to shoot last shot for me..but he def can score and is a super hard worker so he should continue to improve...course that buuuuulllssshiiznit call of jump ball when Ron Artest jumped on him was ridiculous..then when Ron rammed in2 him from behind and got a steal for it...erghh....oh i refuse to call him by his new name..he's pretty much the most mentally challenged player to ever play the game

Comment

• Comment

• JaVale McGee.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                  Paul Pierce is one of the most underrated players in the NBA. He isn't a flashy type of player, but he can do just about everything well. He plays like an old school Basketball player, just about everything he does looks textbook. It's going to be a sad day when players such him, Kobe, Ray Allen, Nash, Dirk, ect leaves the NBA because those guys does everything fundamentally well.

Players nowadays relies too much on speed and their raw athleticism. Kevin Durant plays like an old school player, and hopefully there will be more players like him who gets draft in the NBA in the future.
                  class of '96....IMO the best draft class since the lottery came in to play....Paul, Ray, Nash, Mamba, AI,...couldn't go wrong as a GM with a good pick that year....ALL future hall of famers....and yea, the Truth is exactly that!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                    class of '96....IMO the best draft class since the lottery came in to play....Paul, Ray, Nash, Mamba, AI,...couldn't go wrong as a GM with a good pick that year....ALL future hall of famers....and yea, the Truth is exactly that!!
                    Actually, Paul was drafted in 1998.

Comment

• Originally posted by SekondzOut
                      I meant Paul Pierce not Chris Paul
                      Yes, he was drafted in 1998.

Comment

Working...
                      X