Is this enough reason for instant capital punishment

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watched it ten times already!!

Comment

wow. she should be in prison minimum 5 years, and put her somewhere in Ukraine or Russia, she'd love our prisons.

I cant believe women can be so ****en Stupid, brainless. kid's organism grow up for like 18 years, you pretty much cant drink alcohol or do drugs, until your body fullly develop. Girl was only 2 and she made her smoke weed.

In other case what could happen, kid grows up, she has some brain damage and she hates her mama for the way she was taking care of her, I wouldnt be surprised if she kill her once she turns like 13-16 for the **** her mama made her do

let's hope she will find new parents, who will take care of her

Comment

I'm actually going to go a different route on this one.

This is good parenting. The mom is just getting her daughter's "weed phase" out of the way when she's young so when she's in high school and all her friends are ditching class to get high, she'll pass and go get an education. We need more mothers like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post

This is good parenting. The mom is just getting her daughter's "weed phase" out of the way when she's young so when she's in high school and all her friends are ditching class to get high, she'll pass and go get an education. We need more mothers like this.
          right, by the time she's in high school, she will have passed the stripper phase, crack addicted whore phase, the heroin shooting phase, the incarceration phases, all the fun stuff.

Sheiit, maybe her and moms can do time together!

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post

Man you are smart, if you ever gonna have kids or already have - that's what you should do. thumbs up

Comment

that's horrible. don't even.
              your avatar is gross too.

Comment

Originally posted by Youresosecksy View Post
                that's horrible. don't even.
                your avatar is gross too.
                agreed....my avi is sickening.

Comment

Originally posted by kyshenko team View Post
                  Man you are smart, if you ever gonna have kids or already have - that's what you should do. thumbs up
                  I was born in the Ukraine. It happens...

Comment

seriously, crack heads should be sterilized.

Comment

Working...
                    X