Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can anyone pick to watch Toney vs Couture over Calderon vs Segura?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pet Sounds View Post
    Is your 12 year old sis a man?
    no but she still bigger than them thats pretty sad

Comment

I couldnt care less about Toney vs Couture tbh, i will be watching boxing over the weekend instead.

Comment

For Canadians, this fight is being shown on the Super Channel.

Comment

As if it were their choice to be that small to begin with. One of the great things about boxing, however, is that people of many different sizes can participate.

I don't understand why some of these people post on a boxing forum with such a lack of interest for the sport. Why not just talk about boxing in the sports section of some general discussion forum?

Comment

Originally posted by Fearless Angel View Post
            Bcuz a lot of people don't follow boxing in general. They only follow Gayweather or Pacgwire.

I'm way more interested in seeing a great fight for boxing in Calderon vs Segura than seeing fat ass Toney getting submitted in less than a minute.
            what you talking bout willis, toney by flying armbar-to-triangle submission!

Comment

how about f* U.... let people watch what they want.... all you guys just illegally stream fights anyways so ur detracting from boxing PPV numbers anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Heeb 13 View Post
                I guess people wanna see Toney get submitted and listen to UFC preach their "We're better than boxing" bullshit over watching a good fight.
                Oh c'mon, its not like boxing elitists didn't pull this **** when Mercer KO'd Sylvia. As a matter of fact, they STILL use it to try to prove a point. Even though it means jack ****. I'm not saying its justified or right that either said pulls it, but let's not make it out to seem like one side is completely innocent while the other is pullin this crap.

Comment

Calderon vs Segura will be a great tactical match.

All of you prefer to watch that garbage MMGAY with two old ass senior citizens grappling each other on the floor go ahead, I'll watch the sweet science with two great P4P fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Left2theliver View Post
                    Oh c'mon, its not like boxing elitists didn't pull this **** when Mercer KO'd Sylvia. As a matter of fact, they STILL use it to try to prove a point. Even though it means jack ****. I'm not saying its justified or right that either said pulls it, but let's not make it out to seem like one side is completely innocent while the other is pullin this crap.
                    I'm surprised they haven't been using the Tommy Morrison "MMA match" myself.

Comment

None of you queers are paying for the Boxing PPV anyways, so what do you care? It's not like you actually contribute to boxing by supporting good cards and good boxers.

You'll just stream it, as usual.

Comment

Working...
                      X