Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

USA should have stayed out of Lybia, and the threat of ISIS would be nonexistant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA should have stayed out of Lybia, and the threat of ISIS would be nonexistant

Here is what playing a role of world policeman brought to USA and the rest of the world.
    Nobody likes you or wants you to involve in any armed conflict around the world, least of all people of those countries.
    If colonel Gaddafi was still alive, peace and prosperity would flow in Lybia. You destroyed countless lives.
    I woun't even start with what you started in Ukraine.

get that weak **** outta here

Even though your a characature of him, I agree with your point.

Comment

Originally posted by Muammar Gaddafi View Post
      Here is what playing a role of world policeman brought to USA and the rest of the world.
      Nobody likes you or wants you to involve in any armed conflict around the world, least of all people of those countries.
      If colonel Gaddafi was still alive, peace and prosperity would flow in Lybia. You destroyed countless lives.
      I woun't even start with what you started in Ukraine.

get that weak **** outta here
      America. What more can I say?

Comment

Comment

"Libya"

Colonel Gaddafi: http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/colonel-gad...s-boys-1433861

Comment

The king of Africa. They wanted to silence him because of the gold dinar. They killed saddam because he wanted to trade oil in euros.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
              Damn.

Ol' Muammar can't even get his countries spelling right.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                Even though your a characature of him, I agree with your point.
                Caricature bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  Damn.

Ol' Muammar can't even get his countries spelling right.

He can't seem to even get his own name right. The man himself spelled it "Gathafi" on his own passport in English.

And his post really should be in arabic as Gathafi didn't really like to use English although he was apparently fluent in it.

Comment

Psycho fanatics are going to be psycho fanatics whether other countries intervene or not. Easier to blame someone else rather than accept it.

Comment

Working...
                    X