Prime hopkins vs prime toney

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prime Toney is effin scary, i think he takes it

Comment

toney all day. Hopkins is a master at beating the one dimensional sluggers but hes ordinary when facing a skilled boxer with hand speed and defense. toney would always beat Hopkins and I say this with the utmost confidence. if youre not hurting or out speeding toney youre not going to beat him

Comment

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
        Prime Toney puts Kovalev in ICU
        a prime james toney would have boxed circles around kovalev. I liken kovalev to jirov who lost to toney in a tough fight but jirov was a bit bigger and stronger than kovalev imo. I think kovalev would have had moments but no way in hell is he out boxing or stopping james toney. that guy was a freak in terms of being able to absorb punches and rolling with them and countering

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
          This was just a terrible uneducated post man..Hopkins is far from overrated if anything he is underrated..the man cleaned out 160 and yea he lost to Taykor in 2 close fights when he was freakin 40..then he has gone on to be a top champ at 175 and yea he lost to Dawson at 47 man...
          Hopkins is a freak of nature but he has always struggled with slick technicians and toney was a professor in the ring at all aspects. I just cant see Hopkins winning against toney

Comment

Working...
          X