Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fernando Vargas vs Saul Alvarez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a roided out vargas beat canelo like a red headed step child and im a canelo fan

Comment

vargas was a better boxer and punch harder than ginger, he also threw more punches than ginger ever dream...

Comment

Originally posted by Public_Enemy View Post
        Vargas was a bad dude in his hey day. Both guys are cut from the same cloth. Vargas fought most of the tough names during his time. Ike, Winky, Tito, DLH and Shane and he had his moments in most of those fights. I've always liked his style. He could really box and only came up short against the best guys and his last fight against Mayorga.

One of my worries for Canelo is that he will go down the same route as Vargas. He seemed to burn out at an early age. He fought so much top opposition at a young age. By time he hit his late 20s he was done. I hope Canelo doesn't suffer the same fate.

I would lean towards Vargas head to head but he did like to exchange and Canelo would be able to do some damage when they go toe to toe. Vargas SD. Tough, tough fight.
        you are also judgind Canelo post Tito and I dont. His career ended that night

Comment

Vargas by way of rape.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            i really hate to say this because i can't stand the guy but Vargas beats him
            Damn, I thought I was the only one. He seems very loved around here.

Vargas always brought it tho. Fun fighter.

Comment

Edge to Vargus, but not by much.

Comment

Ill answer this after Canelos next fight.

Comment

As much as I like vargas, his chin isn't the greatest. the left hook took him out numerous times

i.e. Trinidad,mosley,de la hoya.

I gotta lean towards canelo

Comment

Working...
                  X