No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Riddick Bowe Working Hard For Kickboxing Debut

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Riddick Bowe Working Hard For Kickboxing Debut

Former heavyweight world champion Riddick Bowe is still training hard in Bangkok, Thailand - where the fighter, now 45-years-old, is preparing for his scheduled return to the ring against Levgen Golovin of Russia for the WBC & WMC Kickboxing Super Heavyweight Championship in Pattaya, Thailand on June 14. The move by Bowe has been frowned upon by many critics who feel the aging fighter is taking a very serious risk with the match. Bowe has been away from the ring since December of 2008.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If it wasn't for that monkey on his back Bowe might have been able to retire for good by now. By the way he looks like a fat old man, wait? Never mind he is a fat old man.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
      If it wasn't for that monkey on his back Bowe might have been able to retire for good by now. By the way he looks like a fat old man, wait? Never mind he is a fat old man.
      Hey man....he still has to make a living and we have to respect that...no matter how it goes, I wish him the best! He gave us some good fights...more power to you champ, Riddick Bowe!

Comment

Bowe is three years younger than Hopkins. Look at the pictures and think about that for a moment. Puts it into perspective at how truly remarkable what Hopkins is doing (and how sad Bowe has become).

Comment

Originally posted by livershot73 View Post
          Hey man....he still has to make a living and we have to respect that...no matter how it goes, I wish him the best! He gave us some good fights...more power to you champ, Riddick Bowe!
          I think it is absolutely ridiculous as well as dangerous and I sure as hell don't have to respect it. But don't get wrong because I liked Bowe as a fighter and wish him nothing but good health.

Comment

He's over 300 pounds and completely out of shape for god's sake.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
              Bowe is three years younger than Hopkins. Look at the pictures and think about that for a moment. Puts it into perspective at how truly remarkable what Hopkins is doing (and how sad Bowe has become).
              And he was also a bigger star and earned more money than Hopkins, it shows you that Hopkins is not only in a good shape physically, and takes care of his body, but he also takes care of his livelihood and money. Bowe is dead broke, this guy went from having more than 100 million dollars to nothing.

He looks horrible, looks like he is breaking a sweet just walking. The sad thing is Bowe could have followed George Foremans marketing plan as the lovable big giant ex boxer who endorses products, he has the appeal and is great with kids, but he can't speak the guy slurs his words bad and is punchy so he has no choice but to continue to fight to make a living.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                Just what i thought wen i saw the pics.

Comment

WOW!! Bowe looking in awesome shape!!!!Best shape ever! lol

Comment

Too bad Bowe hasnīt been living like a professional athlete, heīs only three years older than Vitali but it seems more like 20 years. I bet Big Daddy regrets some of the choices he made in the past..

Comment

Working...
                    X