Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zetas cartel carry out attack in houston texas

Zeta soldiers launched Mexico-style attack in Harris County:

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-te...in-2283370.php

Forget the occupy wallstreet, war on al queda, or the presidential election, this is more important.

.........The Zeta cartel should be classified as a terrorist organization that isnt motivated by religion or political aspirations.

When they openly murder kids/babies to strike fear in other people they cease to merely be a drug smuggling organization
    Last edited by LeG00N; 11-23-2011, 01:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      .........The Zeta cartel should be classified as a terrorist organization that aren't motivated by religion or political aspirations.

When they openly murder kids/babies to strike fear in other people they cease to merely be a drug smuggling organization
      i know this is not the first instance that drug cartel violence have reach american soil, i know it has happened in arizona and i think california, but president obama needs to do something about this before things really get out of hand. He probably wont because he needs to get the hispanic vote and no politician really wants to touch the illegal aliens and border issues that affect this country.

Comment

They won't las long out here. This ain't Mexico!

Comment

i thought this **** only happened in charming california

Comment

I wish death upon them

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal Honesty View Post
              i know this is not the first instance that drug cartel violence have reach american soil, i know it has happened in arizona and i think california, but president obama needs to do something about this before things really get out of hand. He probably wont because he needs to get the hispanic vote and no politician really wants to touch the illegal aliens and border issues that affect this country.
              You think Hispanics are FOR the Zetas and drug cartels? Fuk them ass.holes they are slowly destroying Mexico and holding millions of people hostage with their violence.

Hispanics in this country won't vote for or against Obama if he does something about this. The main topic they care about is immigration and the GOOD people that just want to come in and work. There is a difference you know.

Comment

For some reason I never hear about gunmen killing truck drivers transporting Jack Daniels.

Comment

Everyone thinks they're hard until a marine scout sniper starts popping your hombres' heads from half a mile away

Comment

Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post
                    Everyone thinks they're hard until a marine scout sniper starts popping your hombres' heads from half a mile away
                    Im goona have to say this may help the cause a lil but that will never happen thanks Obama ur the man

Comment

Working...
                    X