Trinidad vs. Mosley: At 147 and 154lbs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trinidad vs. Mosley: At 147 and 154lbs

So who do think wins this one?

I wish this fight would have happened as it would have been a highly entertaining war.

This is one of those fights where you ask why didn't this one get made. There was a deal in place for them to fight if Mosley beat Winky Wright but we all know how that turned out. I'm still surprised it didn't get made at some point in their careers.

DLH-Vargas-Mayorga-Mosley-Trinidad

Mosley and Trinidad were the only ones that didn't fight each other.

I would lean towards Trinidad at 154. Mosley was never that good there.

At 147, the fight is a toss up. It would've been an absolute war. Again, I would pick Tito by UD. His power was devastating at 147. He would attack Mosley's body and keep the pressure on for 12 rounds. This would've been a barnburner.

Comment

Id bet everything on Mosley.

Mosley would be just too fast for Tito.
      Oscar out boxed, out sped, out smarter Tito for 7 rounds

Mosley would do the same

Comment

I would've picked Mosley to win at 147

Comment

This fight would of been straight fireworks!! Gets me hype just thinking about it. I would probably go with Mosley at 147, too fast, good power, good steroids. I'd lean towards Tito if the fight were at 154. Mosley just doesn't impress at that weight.

Comment

Trinidad via TKO.

Comment

Roided up Mosley would be a mfer for Tito. Solid beard is a big plus for Mosley too. If Forrest him down Tito prob would as well and prob finish.

Comment

trinidad was overated as hell b hop exposed him and his career was never the same

Comment

Tito woulda battered him at 154.

At 147 it's a lot closer. I have to think about that one.

Comment

Dream fight. I think Tito mighta hurt him cause Mosley never had the best head movement and Tito would tee off

Comment

Working...
                    X