No announcement yet.

Portland, OR school shooting - CNN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    I will take it to another argument they give that we never see. Where is the hero with the gun who saved everyone?

Seems we never see that guy and everyone and their mother in America is armed to the teeth. They always talk about "If there were people with guns there, the shooting would have never happened", well where the fuk is that guy?

It's all BS man, it's about selling guns to the public. It's all about money and these dumb ****s have fallen for the whole patriotic and 2nd amendment BS fed to them.

Get ready for the Wild, Wild, West, because that's where we live.
    gun free school zone.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
      To those people, your life means less than their rights.

They wouldn't feel a ****ing thing if you were the next casualty of random gun violence. Sad, but true.
      As soon as something terrible happens you see the majority of these pro guns activist spouting their usual hatred and ignoring the fact that another innocent life has been took from the thing they so desperately try to defend.

Something clearly needs to be done and if it bothers them that much about a possible gun sanction then perhaps they should look to move to another country like Iraq/Syria and then they can see how well they fair in a land of hardly any rules.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
        As soon as something terrible happens you see the majority of these pro guns activist spouting their usual hatred and ignoring the fact that another innocent life has been took from the thing they so desperately try to defend.

Something clearly needs to be done and if it bothers them that much about a possible gun sanction then perhaps they should look to move to another country like Iraq/Syria and then they can see how well they fair in a land of hardly any rules.
        It's wishful thinking, but I'd seriously welcome the United States splitting along some to-be-determined path wherein the crazy christian conservative pro-gun and pro-life crowd can have their own little utopia of ****tards and the rest of us sane individuals could take the other half and live in peace.

It certainly beats being forced to live in a society that I never advocated for in the first place.

Comment

Even the news anchors seemed to have given up hope. "Not again, sadly we know the protocol for such events". They were 1 day from summer break - and now they are surely scarred for life.

Comment

he only killed one? these new school shooters just dont have it in them
            its a fad now these kids just want to be famous they dont have the passion to kill dozens
            someone should make a homemade bomb or buy a machine gun think big ya know

Comment

Killed 1, wounded a couple - 2 teachers it seems.

This was the 74th school shooting since Sandy Hook in late 2012. That is like 2 a month or something. Half have been fatal. It really is quite shocking as looking in we see a country that is rich and developed, with good courts and laws and honest administrators for the post part.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...e-newtown.html

Comment

****, how many shootings have their been this past few years? Feels like a new one every week. I honestly stopped paying attention to them. They're like car accident news to me now. The last one I kind of followed was Sandy Hook.

Comment

Can someone in the US explain to me why the NRA can bulldoze gun legislation if the people want it?

I understand they own the NRA thru monetary power - but there must be Republicans who are sick of this savagery too.

Comment

What's with this (relatively new) obsession with blaming the pharmaceutical industry for random acts of violence? Where did this ridiculous theory first rear its ugly head?

It's been proven time and time again that people who suffer from depression are far more likely to hurt themselves than to hurt somebody else.
                    ...And just like that another stupid conspiracy theory is born.
                    Its not a conspiracy theory, Its a simple observation really. Most of these kids are on some sort of medication treating some sort of "ailment" plain and simple.

I could provide you with the links to the last 4, 5 or 6 shootings and it is a common denominator in all of them. Of coarse you could either choose to debunk my theory or do the research yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
                      Its not a conspiracy theory, Its a simple observation really. Most of these kids are on some sort of medication treating some sort of "ailment" plain and simple.
                      How many does "most" constitute, exactly?

I could provide you with the links to the last 4, 5 or 6 shootings and it is a common denominator in all of them. Of coarse you could either choose to debunk my theory or do the research yourself.
                      Which of these last 4, 5, or 6 shootings? In particular?

Furthermore, even if true, since when does a common denominator equate to motive? You know what else was a common denominator in all of those shootings? Guns. Oh, and male shooters.

"All men with guns are crazed spree killers!!!"

See how ridiculous that sounds?

Comment

Working...
                      X