No announcement yet.

Who is better in bed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Who is better in bed?

rockin'... or led? I am in the mood for a good bumming.
    led
    57.14%
    rockin'...
    42.86%

The poll is expired.

Here's what I do to you Sunshine.

We will have a dinner in bed naked. Then we'll have a pillow talk and you'll tell me all your sexual fantasies. After that I'll blindfold you and massage you while whispering to you the dirtiest words you'd ever hear in this world.

I'll put alot jasmine-flavor massage oil in your most sensitive part so that when I caress it, it faps.After I massage you, I will take out the chilled glass toy from the fridge and run it all over your slick body.

When I am done with that, I'll go into that little patch of skin in between your testicles and anus and I'll massage it gently.
    ---

Wait I'll return. Or why don't you just PM me hun.

Comment

Doesn't matter how unsatisfying a job Rockin does at least he put a condom on so now he can talk down to virgins everywhere.

Comment

This kinda feels like "the dating game". I'm awaiting rockin'...'s response...

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
          Here's what I do to you Sunshine.

We will have a dinner in bed naked. Then we'll have a pillow talk and you'll tell me all your sexual fantasies. After that I'll blindfold you and massage you while whispering to you the dirtiest words you'd ever hear in this world.

I'll put alot jasmine-flavor massage oil in your most sensitive part so that when I caress it, it faps.After I massage you, I will take out the chilled glass toy from the fridge and run it all over your slick body.

When I am done with that, I'll go into that little patch of skin in between your testicles and anus and I'll massage it gently.
          ---

Wait I'll return. Or why don't you just PM me hun.
          Yes! led you are making my mushroom moist.

Comment

Led would probably kill your erection with some corny jokes and garlic breath while Rockin would probably tell you that you're not fit to get in bed with him because he's been in there with just a few more 45 year old crackheads he met at McDonald's than you have.

Comment

Is this a joke??? didn't you just see the thread where weltz got banned for exposing leds manhood

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                Doesn't matter how unsatisfying a job Rockin does at least he put a condom on so now he can talk down to virgins everywhere.
                youz a Beeeeeeeeeeeatch!

I guess then that you would greatly value the virgins in depth analysis of what sex is and what it's like to be rolling around under the covers. I call bull**** when I see it.

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                Led would probably kill your erection with some corny jokes and garlic breath while Rockin would probably tell you that you're not fit to get in bed with him because he's been in there with just a few more 45 year old crackheads he met at McDonald's than you have.
                With what little I did do........ let me guess, you've done more in a boxing ring.

As for me in bed, what are you guys a bunch of ****in' queers.

This site has gotten sad to say the least.
                Last edited by Rockin'; 05-24-2014, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                  youz a Beeeeeeeeeeeatch!

I guess then that you would greatly value the virgins in depth analysis of what sex is and what it's like to be rolling around under the covers. I call bull**** when I see it.

With what little I did do........ let me guess, you've done more in a boxing ring.

As for me in bed, what are you guys a bunch of ****in' queers.

This site has gotten sad to say the least.
                  Put them in their place rockin'... !!

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    Lol@ soon to be psycho virgin serial killer.

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
                    Is this a joke??? didn't you just see the thread where weltz got banned for exposing leds manhood
                    Could you post the link. I wanna laugh.

Comment

Working...
                    X