No announcement yet.

Who's hyping Provodnikov?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's hyping Provodnikov?

Why do all these network extremists keep saying Provodnikov is a hypejob? Lmao it's so funny when a guy who doesn't fit all these fools agenda is in the spot light for 1 day, everyone's getting their feelings all hurt and panties in a bunch.

Even the BIGGEST Provodnikov fan will tell you what he is- a LIMITED, nonstop come forward brawler. Hello people there is different styles of boxers out there, you don't have to constantly go into every thread and reitterate how how he has no boxing skills, etc etc. That's well known and it's been well known for years. He's just a tough SOB with a crazy chin, will to win and put on a show,etc. He has his style and it works for him, no one's denying that.

Everyone bashing Mike too just like when they say "Oh If Bradley just boxed him it would be piece of cake".... Let's see you guys try to stand in front of him for 12 rounds and "box" like it'll be easy work.

The reason he's being talked about so much...... is because he just won a world title last night........ When the weekend of Judah-Paulie comes and there's no other fights that night, there's going to be 100 of threads about them too

It's absolutely hilarious to see all these alts and haters coming out of the wordwork and flooding NSB with garbage. Lmao let the man have his 15 minutes of fame geez. There is one HUGE group of particular elitists/extremists here on NSB that constantly moan and groan about everything that doesn't fit their agendas. It's pathetic.

P.S your favorite fighters don't fight for you so you can take a break every now and then from "defending" them with your life and go outside or something. Yes I'm mad.

Peace.

Primarily Broner/Mayweather fans and their ilk

They do the same thing to GGG, Kovalev, Pacquiao, Loma etc., so no exception with Provodnikov I guess.

Comment

Ruslan is a beast. He's not hype at all. Look how he handled two very very very tough guys in Bradley and Alvarado. He deserves what he's getting - but his style inevitably come up short every once in a while.

Comment

Ruslan is a guy who almost everyone thought would never be better then the ESPN level. Now he kicked Bradley's and Alvarado's ass, surpassing all expectations of him

Comment

There are fans who will call any fighter that doesn't use a shoulder roll and fight going backwards a hype job.

Comment

Ruslan is a monster in there,, but he can be tamed,,, I think only top level guys like floyd or maybe danny could beat him,,,

I think he beats lucas, peterson, rios, khan, all the normal suspects at 140.....

Is he an ATG,,, NO,,
            but he is entertaining, and will take a legit p4p elite guy to beat him....
            The guy went toe2toe with bradley and beatdown alvardo,, those are great performances by ruslan,, cant take anything away from the guy,,

He is limited but if you cant move and dodge and counter then you will be in some serious trouble vs him

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              Ruslan is a beast. He's not hype at all. Look how he handled two very very very tough guys in Bradley and Alvarado. He deserves what he's getting - but his style inevitably come up short every once in a while.
              Agreed. Not many people will say otherwise

I mean hypeojob in a sense that everyone's going around saying he would get outboxed easilly by a good boxer, etc etc. Obviously it's not rocket science to figure out that a highly skilled boxer would take advantage of his style and outclass him.....

It's also not rocket science to look at him and be able to think that there's even a SMALL possibility that he can give a decent boxer some fits and be somewhat competitive if he can successfully cut off the ring.

Comment

Before this weekend I can't recall too many people besides myself and a handful of others that were excited about Provodnikov. As a hopeful fan I was a little underwhelmed by his performance.

He spent way too much time walking in instead of punching in and he didn't go to Alvarado's body often enough or early enough. He also didn't shoot the uppercut when Alvarado would repetitively bend forward. He just kept mechanically throwing those bolo hooks.. That fight could have been over in a few rounds. Surprising Provo is a wildcard fighter.. He has so many things to work on still.

Comment

just people who didn't see this

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    Ruslan is a monster in there,, but he can be tamed,,, I think only top level guys like floyd or maybe danny could beat him,,,

I think he beats lucas, peterson, rios, khan, all the normal suspects at 140.....

Is he an ATG,,, NO,,
                    but he is entertaining, and will take a legit p4p elite guy to beat him....
                    The guy went toe2toe with bradley and beatdown alvardo,, those are great performances by ruslan,, cant take anything away from the guy,,

He is limited but if you cant move and dodge and counter then you will be in some serious trouble vs him
                    Agreed 100%..... so what's wrong with talking about the guy who admitted he loves fighting for fans, and just went against all odds coming from ESPN and winning his first title last night....

Nobody is saying he's some shoulder roll- defensive wizard. He is what he is and the blue print to beat him is obvious.

Comment

Working...
                    X