Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many floyd fans want pacquiao to beat hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many floyd fans want pacquiao to beat hatton?

Because I haven't seen one floyd fan on this forum so far who is rooting for pacquiao... hmmm... Or did I miss one of you floyd fans rooting for pacquiao?

C'mon Castor. I'd rather deal wit the influx of Marg-Cotto threads than have to deal wit the PBF talk today. Don't feed the trolls homey.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
      C'mon Castor. I'd rather deal wit the influx of Marg-Cotto threads than have to deal wit the PBF talk today. Don't feed the trolls homey.
      It's an honest question though. Oh, and its because I had a dream/nightmare about this fight that I don't care to talk about with this forum. It feels like most of the floyd fans who root for hatton only do it because they want floyds legacy to grow

Comment

Originally posted by D3adpool View Post
        Because I haven't seen one floyd fan on this forum so far who is rooting for pacquiao... hmmm... Or did I miss one of you floyd fans rooting for pacquiao?
        Are you kidding? I've been totally rooting for Pacaman. I want him to win so a Pacman vs Mayweather bout can a happen. But in all honesty, I think Pacman will beat Hatton regardless....I don't think there is a Mayweather fan out there who would rather watch Mayeather beat up Hatton again.

Mayweather vs Pacman would be the greatest fight in ages.

Comment

You had a dream?
          Ooo. What happened?

Premonitionzzz

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
            Are you kidding? I've been totally rooting for Pacaman. I want him to win so a Pacman vs Mayweather bout can a happen. But in all honesty, I think Pacman will beat Hatton regardless....I don't think there is a Mayweather fan out there who would rather watch Mayeather beat up Hatton again.

Mayweather vs Pacman would be the greatest fight in ages.
            I don't even know who the hell you are, probably because you only have 86 posts and still a newbie kind of. So don't feel insulted.

Anyways, my nightmare was that Hatton outboxed Pacquiao for 12 rounds and won every single round... It was scary, I woke up and started crying

Comment

Pacman all the way..Id rather see A showdown rather than see a rematch! Only if the rematch was so close and the fight had me standing up through out it Would i like to see a rematch....same goes for Dawson Tarver...

Comment

floyd's one of my favs but i like hatton as well and hate pacman. part of me wants very much for pacman to win so that floyd can dispose of him and be crowned the greatest ever cus i know floyd would very easily ktfo pacman. but on the other hand i will be rooting for hatton just because i want to see pacman ktfo as soon as possible.

Comment

I'm a Mayweather fan rooting for Hatton. Not because I want Mayweather's legacy to grow but because before the De La Hoya fight almost everyone on this forum was saying Hatton* was too big and too much for Pacman. Then a win over a weak ass 147 pound, 36 year old DLH, Pacquiao is now superman and can magically whoop Hatton; and Hatton is "not in his league" and has "no chance". It's bull****. The comments on this forum from some people are just *disgusting. At the same time, I just know Hatton will be too much for Super Pacquiao.
                  Last edited by PrettyBoyRoy 88; 03-28-2009, 02:30 PM.

Comment

why can't a person be a floyd and pacquiao fan?

Comment

Working...
                    X