Collapse
No announcement yet.

FAO: All Pacquiao haters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No better way to make someone hate something hate something than to command them to like it.
    Most people here have no problem with the fighters they "hate on". They just want to jab at the annoying fans who allow no room for criticism.

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
      The question is did sanchez know how to handle pacquiao?

He started throwing the low blows and headbutting once he realized he couldn't handle pacquiao's left hand, and that he couldnt avoid it.

but i guess i dont have to tell you that because you saw the fight right?

and because you're not new to boxing you know that dirty fighters get desparate when they start losing.

agapito always fights like that.

agapito (rip) was one of the dirtiest fighters around at the time.

that's why a lot of people didn't want to fight him.

but you knew that right? because know boxing?

Comment

Originally posted by KFC Yum! View Post
        uh huh.

that's why morales was kicking pacquiao's ass for the 1st half of the 2nd fight.

he was so done that no one wanted to see a 3rd.

shut up.

that's why the 3rd did as well , if not better , in ppv numbers.
        Wasn't really "kicking his ass" was he? I didn't even have him winning at the stoppage and after Round 5 you could see the clear decline in Morales that he didn't have in the last fight before Raheem actually kicked his ass.

Oh look, Morales has been visibly past his prime since 2004, he just got dominated by Raheem and his legs damn near give way on him in the second fight, in which he looked visibly much worse than the 1st fight, mind you.

Let's see it again! That's sounds great. Oh look, Morales get's knocked out in 3 rounds.

PPV numbers may have done well. I have no idea on the PPV numbers. I understand the casual audience wanting to see Morales Corpse fight Pacquaio a third time. But hardcore fans? Can't understand that.

Comment

agapito always fights like that.

agapito (rip) was one of the dirtiest fighters around at the time.

that's why a lot of people didn't want to fight him.

but you knew that right? because know boxing?
          Doesn't change the fact the Pacquiao was robbed.

Agapito should have either gotten DQ'd for the reapeated low blows and headbutts, or had a point deducted therefore giving the decision to pac.

But the referee was as sharp as you are.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            Wasn't really "kicking his ass" was he? I didn't even have him winning at the stoppage and after Round 5 you could see the clear decline in Morales that he didn't have in the last fight before Raheem actually kicked his ass.

Oh look, Morales has been visibly past his prime since 2004, he just got dominated by Raheem and his legs damn near give way on him in the second fight, in which he looked visibly much worse than the 1st fight, mind you.

Let's see it again! That's sounds great. Oh look, Morales get's knocked out in 3 rounds.

PPV numbers may have done well. I have no idea on the PPV numbers. I understand the casual audience wanting to see Morales Corpse fight Pacquaio a third time. But hardcore fans? Can't understand that.
            revisionist , after the fact opinions.

1. morales was winning most of the rounds early

2. a lot of people thought if he just changed up the game plan and fought more controlled like the 1st fight and not go toe to toe as much he can still win.

3. morales was past it before the 1st fight , so this morales was past prime by 3rd fight crap is meaningless.

they had 2 good fights. they split it 1-1.

people wanted to see it again. fact.

easy to say after the fact , oh there shouldn't have been a 3rd fight.

but the reality is they had to have a 3rd. for financial reasons , for personal reasons , for boxing reasons.

Comment

Doesn't change the fact the Pacquiao was robbed.

Agapito should have either gotten DQ'd for the reapeated low blows and headbutts, or had a point deducted therefore giving the decision to pac.

But the referee was as sharp as you are.
              never said pacquiao shouldn't have won.

never said agapito shouldn't have gotten dq.

you think i say that because you're stupid.

what i said was pacquiao doesn't like dirty fights. he doesn't. he doesn't know how to deal with it. he's too nice to low blow back or throw an elbow.

what i also said was pacquiao wanted to quit. just an opinion. it looked like it on his face. understandable. no one likes to get hit in the balls for several rounds.

Comment

Watch Pacquiao vs Barrera 1+2, Pacquiao Morales 1+2+3, Pacquiao marquez 1+2'

If you're going to hate somebody, have a reason.

I have a suspicion the only fights Pacquiao trolls have seen were post De La Hoya.

I don't understand how any real boxing fan can dislike Pacquiao. He is without a doubt a real warrior, down to the bone.
                Ariza already admitted that they didnt use roids that fight...he said theyre gonna use them for bradley tho, I predict a 3 round KO Brad is too slow and sloppy at ww

Comment

if people don't want to give pacquiao credit for winning the 3rd fight because morales was clearly past it......

that's fine.

but don't be a dumbass and bull**** about how there shouldn't have been a 3rd because no one wanted to see it.

that's just an outright lie.

and you either don't know how it was back then OR you're just talking out of your ass for some reason.

they had 2 good fights.

they both had 1 win each.

they made a ton of money on those 2 fights.

morales fans thought he could win the 3rd.

pacquiao fans thought he could win the 3rd.

pacquiao wore him down late but morales was controlling the fight in the beginning.

it'd be stupid not to have a 3rd fight.

Comment

revisionist , after the fact opinions.

1. morales was winning most of the rounds early

2. a lot of people thought if he just changed up the game plan and fought more controlled like the 1st fight and not go toe to toe as much he can still win.

3. morales was past it before the 1st fight , so this morales was past prime by 3rd fight crap is meaningless.

they had 2 good fights. they split it 1-1.

people wanted to see it again. fact.

easy to say after the fact , oh there shouldn't have been a 3rd fight.

but the reality is they had to have a 3rd. for financial reasons , for personal reasons , for boxing reasons.
                    Morales was doing ok for the first 5 rounds, but after that he wasn't doing too great was he? And even in the first 5 rounds albeit he was leaing he wasn't dominating at all. He showed a clear level of decline they're were people like myself who would liked to have seen Morales consider retirement after that fight.

Take your revisionist history basket and go and throw "Morales was kicking Pacquaio's ass for the first half of the fight" because that is outright revisionist history right there.

Well, I actually said in my post that Morales was on a clear decline as early as 2004. 2004 was before the first Pacquaio-Morales fight which I presume you well know. So, not sure where you're going with your point #3.

He was past his prime for the first fight no doubt, like I said he was visibly past his best as early as 04 perhaps even before that but by the time the 3rd Pacquaio fight came along he was a corpse, he was literally done and in all honesty the last 5 rounds of the second fight were hard to watch as a long time Morales fan at that time.

So, just because they were 1-1 means a rematch was not only needed but warranted? Yeah, not really.

Like I said, I understand the business aspect to it and hand in hand I understand the casual audience having an interest in it but the hardcore audience? The ones that have followed the careers and can see where they are at in their careers? I have no clue why they would want to see it.

Back then, I didn't want to see it. Most of my peers didn't want to see it. As far as I was concerned Morales was done at the Top level and done on most levels.

And oh look, what happened. He only went and proved that, didn't he.

Comment

Obviously, Pacquiao haters are diehard fans of fighters he has defeated, whose numbers has accumulated throughout the years. Funny, really...

Comment

Working...
                      X