No announcement yet.

I think its safe to say ward was just piggy backing of GGG's name

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
    Hilarious because it was Golovkins side that kept mentioning Wards name, until Ward called Golovkin out then they didn't want it.
    They are racist man...no matter how great a black man is they will slam them

Comment

Good thread, I already dissected Ward a couple times.

Everyone in boxing knows that GGG hits harder and is more dangerous than Kovalev.

Ward couldnt make 168 so he had no choice but to sign for Kovalev, otherwise HBO would have scrapped Ward and he could finish his career fighting on BET.

"Hey, Ward, wake up! Why are you talking trash about other people? Speak for yourself. If you're trying to make a name for yourself by mentioning me to build up your own fight, then be a man about it and tell the truth. At our meeting with HBO they asked us whether we are ready to box. You know our answers - I said yes, you said no. You said something about your shoulder or promoter - I'm not interested in the reason, I only heard your "no." But you remember that HBO said then that they would need a long time to build-up the fight. Then what the **** are you talking about excuses?"

"If you do provocative attacks, do not even think that Loeffler [Gennady's K2 promoter] will buy into them. You haven't been interesting to anyone for a long time, so he will no longer engage in the promotion of your name. Go and build your own image. Although everyone already knows what you are, and because of this, they do not go to your fights."

"You shouldn't worry about who I'm going to box or have boxed. You, like the rest, were lucky with the "Super Six" tournament because you got your opponents by contract. And who are you fighting now? The fourth-fifth ranked fighters in England...If I say that I'm ready to box any middleweight and ready to rise to 168 for a big fight, then I am responsible for the words. And I have nothing left to discuss with you. As a man, you are dead to me. - Gennady Golovkin in an interview with allboxing.ru in his native language"

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post

Everyone in boxing knows that GGG hits harder and is more dangerous than Kovalev.

Ward couldnt make 168 so he had no choice but to sign for Kovalev, otherwise HBO would have scrapped Ward and he could finish his career fighting on BET.

P4P #1 ******ed fan base.

You going to be wanting Golovkin to move up and fight the Ward-Kovalev winner or come up with excuses?

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post

So ward should not have moved up to fight Kovalev who is p4p #2?? ya'll dont even have to be rational to hate do you?? GGG is fighting a ww and ya'll even excuse that

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
            P4P #1 ******ed fan base.

You going to be wanting Golovkin to move up and fight the Ward-Kovalev winner or come up with excuses?
            They get pissed anytime this is mentioned..even tho it would be his biggest fight legacy and money wise

Comment

I think stylistically GGG is tougher for Ward than Kovalev (even though I think both beat Ward).

GGG has an ironclad chin with immense power, he'd be too much for Ward over 12 rounds.

Comment

You were one of the dirt bags claiming Ward wouldn't fight Kovalev and would pull out... Funny how since the tickets went on sale you haven't posted anything in any Ward related threads...

"Oh snap he's gonna fight Kovalev, damn well if we wins we can just claim he ducked GGG since we know he won't drop back down for him..... Yeah let's run with that"

You're a Fecking lame, you never wanted the Ward Kovalev fight to happen. Why else are you talking about Ward vs GGG? Like Golovkin isn't facing a welterweight tonight.

Comment

Ward got the B side treatment after he ducked GGG in the hbo negotiations.

Ward also fought D level journeyman 168 pounders at 175.

And yes I have been in kovalev ward tureads. I wanted the fight all along. I just know how ward plays games.

Ward will get beat up vs kovalev. That stink up clinch style isnt gonna work.

GGG just beat brook up easily. It was a mere tune up cause the rwst of the 160 pounders keep ducking. Canelo included.

Its a fact ward piggy backed off GGG name.
                  Kovalev is big name on kovalev ward.

Comment

Working...
                  X