Collapse
No announcement yet.

When the Klitschkos Retire...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More competitive, more exciting fights, new champions coming and going every 3 months

Comment

Haye is probably the best of the rest right now ... but wlad will prob be around for a while yet so who knows who will be knocking on the door by then ... I reckon somebody like price could give wlad a tough time in year or two

Comment

Fights will be more competitive and belts will change hands quite often but the skill level of other current heavyweight fighters is no where near as good as that of the klitschkos.

people complain that todays heavyweights are fat and unmotivated, i feel this is because they know they can't beat the Klits so don't even try.

When they (the Klits) retire the rest of the heavyweight division will probably get more confident that they can win a belt and therfore will be in better shape and actually put effort into their training.

the Klits retirment COULD be a blessing in disguise.

if an american or even a Englishman wins a belt the TV networks in the UK and USA will become interested again and we could see a revival of the Heavyweight division.

after a year or two of instability I think David Price will get a shot dominate the game.

Comment

Haye should unify the division. Hes the only chance, now, to beat the Klitschkos

I wasn't satisfied with the Wlad-Haye fight, it didn't show who was the best of either boxer. Wlad won because of his long jab, but Haye fought a technical fight aswell, was really a recipe for disaster for Haye. I'm really convinced Haye was not at his best, despite people not liking him (and yes ppl will ridicule me for saying this). If they had a rematch, which probably wont happen, I'd give Haye a chance of winning still. Look how awkward he made Wlad look.

As for Haye-Vitali, I really dont know. Itd be an exciting fight, but I think Vitali is the #1 Heavyweight over his brother.

I'm expecting so much hate now x) Ah well.

Comment

Working...
          X