Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In all seriousness, With these high numbers of black-on-white crime, combined with media's concealment and censorship,

you have some grounds to say that a small form of genocide is being committed by blacks in the USA.

Media's non-coverage of these crimes creates a false illusion that its not happening.

Comment

Are people mad of the truth? 10% of the population is black and they cause over 70% of crim in the us. Its actually more then 70% I just dont have the actual number.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
        you are pulling statistics out of your butt, my friend.
        blacks are more likely to kill other blacks than whites.
        I gave a source, and the source is in fact the US Department of Justice.

100% legit source.

The stats are correct and if anything, may be underrepresenting black-on-white crime.

Blacks kill over 2,000 whites a year. This is verified by the FBI, and Department of Justice in the link I provided.

Thats not mentioning Blacks raping whites, blacks robbing whites, or blacks assaulting whites.

This is a national problem.

Media's noncoverage almost indicates a type of genocide.

Comment

Originally posted by ghns1133 View Post
          ts

no one wants to argue with ur copy paste bs

just go back to ur funny trolling
          He should just leave Canada and leave his Computer behind. Giving Canucks a bad name like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Who are you? View Post
            I gave a source, and the source is in fact the US Department of Justice.

100% legit source.

The stats are correct and if anything, may be underrepresenting black-on-white crime.

Blacks kill over 2,000 whites a year. This is verified by the FBI, and Department of Justice in the link I provided.

Thats not mentioning Blacks raping whites, blacks robbing whites, or blacks assaulting whites.

This is a national problem.

Media's noncoverage almost indicates a type of genocide.

If you are in Toronto, why are you so concerned with American media and statistics? Instead of putting your clearly racist agenda on a boxing forum, get off your computer and go volunteer with at risk youth. SMH.

Comment

What I am posting here is statistical facts, verified by the FBI and Department of Justice.

There is nothing wrong or racist with me presenting FACTS to you.

I am simple noting that blacks are very likely to kill whites, and this phenomenon is ignored by media.

I am also suggesting that because Blacks have killed over 40,000 whites in the last 30 years, and the media has largely censored this.

This can be perceived as a genocide.

I would say "genocide" is an accurate assessment given the high number of murdered whites, and the media's censorship.

USA is supposed to be a democratic, honest society. But then why is their media censoring this disaster?

Comment

theres like 8 times more white people then black people.....

if you pick a random person to kill, odds are the person is white.

Comment

you have some grounds to say that a small form of genocide is being committed by blacks in the USA.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Silly View Post
                    theres like 8 times more white people then black people.....

if you pick a random person to kill, odds are the person is white.
                    Right, but its not random. Blacks tend to live with other Blacks. This is why urban areas in the US (such as Detroit, Washington DC, Baltimore etc have upwards of 80% black populations).

Also, if black-on-white crime was "random", the related ratio for white-on-black crime would be comparable. But its not.

LITERALLY. Black person murdering a white person is 10 times more likely than white person murdering a black person.
                    Once again, this stat is verified in the link I provided.

This essentially means that blacks are targeting whites. There's no other way to put it.

If crime was truly "random" and "equal" the RATIO of black/white to white/black crime would be EQUAL or atleast comparable. But its not.

Black perps target White Victims. That is a factual conclusion given the stats.

Another conclusion to be drawn is that White perps also target white victims.

In other words, blacks kill whites, but whites dont kill blacks, generally speaking.
                    Last edited by Who are you?; 10-04-2011, 01:27 AM.

Comment

I cant remember a single black-on-white murder case being shown in the national media since OJ in the mid 1990's. (And the only reason the media covered that is cause OJ is such a celebirty, they had to. They couldnt hide it or conceal it).

This is CENSORSHIP and CONCEALMENT of black-on-white killings.
                      Here's one for you. Now shut the **** up and quit trolling.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craig_Price

Comment

Working...
                      X