No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    why would that piss you off? so if he continue to play the role of a pu$$y then it would be fine with you? and the funny thing is all the characters started to develop a tough role act as the season progress. its natural, look at what they've been thru. its only natural for a person to harden up. i think there's more to why you really hate him but just doesnt wanna come out and say it.
    He basically wants the Asian male to be the stereotypical weak submissive type, and not witha white woman lol

Comment

• Negan was so scary that the group had to hold in their cries and tears for fear they would be next, Daryl ****ed it up, Maggie dont give a chit about Daryl as evidence by the ending when she said she wants to kill Negan, Negan even said if any of you try to retaliate they will chop off a piece of Daryl or have Rick do it, Maggie knew this and probably blames him, Daryl is pretty dumb though dude always acts off emotion just like when that fat chick with the glasses died by arrow he wanted revenge and thats how they got caught, so its basically Daryls fault for Glenn.

Comment

• Is it too soon to start calling Rick "Reek" or should we wait a few episodes?

Comment

• I counted at least 2 times where Rick could've drove that axe into Negan's skull.

Shane woulda done it.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
            I counted at least 2 times where Rick could've drove that axe into Negan's skull.

Shane woulda done it.
            Rick tried it but Negan was too quick, Negan has eyes in the back of his head he is like a street dude, ready with the trigger.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              Is it too soon to start calling Rick "Reek" or should we wait a few episodes?

three's a new king of the north and his name is Negan

Comment

I counted at least 2 times where Rick could've drove that axe into Negan's skull.

Shane woulda done it.

even Gabriel's f@gg0t ass woulda done it

Comment

• its so hard to say good bye to yesterday.... (no ****)

Comment

• I don't remember, Did he have the axe or was it accessible when Negan was driving?

If so, that would been the perfect time.

Also when he ran into the RV after retrieving it from the outside, Negan had his back to him after letting Rick in.

I would chopped off dudes head, brought it back to the group and let everybody know who's in charge.

Comment

Shane woulda done it.
                      Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                      I don't remember, Did he have the axe or was it accessible when Negan was driving?

If so, that would been the perfect time.

Also when he ran into the RV after retrieving it from the outside, Negan had his back to him after letting Rick in.

I would chopped off dudes head, brought it back to the group and let everybody know who's in charge.
                      Rick didn't do it because he realised that would have got everyone killed.

Comment

Working...
                      X