No announcement yet.

Fighters that lost their hype that u still have hope for

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
    I have hope for Khan and Juanma I feel both would do themselves a favor by moving up in weight
    i think that would be a mistake for both imo, move up to face even more powerfull fighters

Comment

Two of my absolute favorite young fighters Daniel "The Golden Child" Jacobs and David "Makunouchi Ippo" Lemeuix lost all of their hype after their losses (and Jacobs unfortunate and disconcerting bout with cancer). However, they are both young hungry and still full of talent so I believe one day they WILL be world champions

Comment

Na Kirkland is screwed. Same problem as Khan, bad punch resistance and bad defense although Kirkland's defense is worse.

Comment

rios to some degree, and giovani segura, i still think segura is a lil beast

Comment

I believe in you Zab!!!!!!!! lol Fan since '96

Comment

Giovani Segura.

I'm actually a big fan of David Lemieux but the more bums he fights.. The less hope I see for his career.

Comment

So everyone forgot Joan Guzman? How about hozumi hasegawa?

Comment

baldomir. he went from lineal champ and complete beast to journeyman after 1 fight. i still have hope.

Comment

donaire

i still think he could be bigger than he is. talent wise he has it all.

Comment

Jorge Linares. The dudes skill set is insane. He has it all, hopefully he can win a bbelt again.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X