Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto-Mayweather is NEXT if Pacquiao still declines the OSDT..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j.one View Post
    LMAO I'm sure Arum will let that happen.
    cotto does what he wants he doesnt listen to arum cotto knows he is the employer and arum is the employee

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      Pointless fight. Besides, I highly doubt Arum puts Cotto in the ring with Floyd if the Pac fight doesn't happen.
      Makes perfect sense for Arum...

If Pacquiao is still being a Queen about the drug testing..Cotto would do it without a DOUBT..and it would make Pacquiao look even worse..with Mosley and Cotto going through the same tests as Mayweather to ensure level grounds..

and Arum wins..because if Cotto-Pacquiao did 1.2mil...better believe..Mayweather-Cotto pulls 1.8mil+

Comment

All Arum is bothered about is the money, A cotto - mayweather fight would generate good money, not near as much as a pac-floyd fight but still a huge amount

Comment

pacman brutally beat cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by Unbreakable View Post
            pacman brutally beat cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by The.Eyetalian View Post
              Makes perfect sense for Arum...

If Pacquiao is still being a Queen about the drug testing..Cotto would do it without a DOUBT..and it would make Pacquiao look even worse..with Mosley and Cotto going through the same tests as Mayweather to ensure level grounds..

and Arum wins..because if Cotto-Pacquiao did 1.2mil...better believe..Mayweather-Cotto pulls 1.8mil+
              You're right this fight does big numbers.....

And it wont be hard to be make at this stage of their careers regardless of Arum.

Comment

No thank you, until Cotto gets another huge win this fight is pointless and most people would give Mayweather no credit for the win.

Comment

I like this fight....................... Pac either fight the real p4p king or retire

Comment

Originally posted by The.Eyetalian View Post
                    Thank you sir...only legit answer so far..and glad to see I'm not the only one who would still like to see this fight..and although I'm pretty sure Mayweather wins..it's still a winnable fight for Cotto given the styles..
                    not sure if it's a winnable fight for cotto based on styles. I will say that Floyd should fight Cotto, just so he can say that he DID beat cotto instead of he WOULD'VE beat cotto.

now the most credible P4P rankings (Ring Mag) has him at #7..I think beating the #2 P4P would probably put him up at least to the #5 spot..but eff those hypothetical ranks...
                    I don't have cotto in the top 10, but I wouldn't be mad if he went from 7 to 5.

would it make him the #1 WW again..or is the Margarito splinter still there?..and would that secure his HOF status..since I, along with most, feel that he's not quite there yet..
                    IMHO, it would, since I believe mosley/floyd is for the #1 spot (but not the championship)

and I think his market would SKY ROCKET...the underdog quiet humble man beating the loudmouth bully..his style is always entertaining for the casuals..and the fact that he beat Mosley (I know Pull you feel different..lol) would help too with the casuals atleast..
                    I think he would increase his viewership among Ricans (not all ricans follow boxing) and he would gain some other fans, but I don't see it skyrocketing.

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
                      No thank you, until Cotto gets another huge win this fight is pointless and most people would give Mayweather no credit for the win.
                      Who else will Mayweather fight if not Cotto or Pacquiao next?..

Nate Campbell?..

Comment

Working...
                      X