Poor schmuck won a million dollar lotto ticket and lost it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Poor schmuck won a million dollar lotto ticket and lost it

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/unl...ize/ar-AA9JG83

Sounds like something my stupid ass would have done, smh. Seriously though, could you imagine...knowing that you had a cool mil in your pocket -- and all you had to do was have this little b*tch ass piece of paper? That's all and you got a mil to f**k with. But instead...

Poor bastard.

Dude...

I can't even imagine. I would ****ing kill someone

Comment

i'll just share my story from a few days ago...

so i was at 7-11 buying some beer and smokes when i see a dude turning in one of those scratchers tickets...i overhear the cashier say 'we only pay up to $500,. my friend...you need to take that ticket to the lottery office in Van Nuys'

my curiosity peaked and i asked the dude 'hey bro, how much did that ticket cash out?'

he says '$3200' then walks off

so when it was my turn to pay for my ****, i asked the cashier if he had bought the ticket at that same 7-11...cashier says yes...so i thought, **** it why not?

'lemme get one of those then'

i get to the homey's pad where we're grilling so i start scratching away

it's one of those $5 poker scratchers where you have 8 chances to beat the dealer's hand...

the dealers hand is a straight 3-4-5-6-7

i scratch and scratch and bust ass hands are coming up...2 pairs...trips...nothing

then i get on the 7th hand and i see 10-J-Q-K and the last card was a ****ing 8..

just missed it right? so i decided to scratch the prize just to see what i woulda won...that **** said $75,000.00

goddamn i was pissed...

THEN, i saw that there was a bonus kicker...so i scratch that at the top....that **** said X10

seven hundred fifty ****ing thousand dollars

one card off

i've been feeling like **** since that day...but the missing lotto ticket story made me feel better

that is all

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

so i was at 7-11 buying some beer and smokes when i see a dude turning in one of those scratchers tickets...i overhear the cashier say 'we only pay up to $500,. my friend...you need to take that ticket to the lottery office in Van Nuys'

my curiosity peaked and i asked the dude 'hey bro, how much did that ticket cash out?'

so when it was my turn to pay for my ****, i asked the cashier if he had bought the ticket at that same 7-11...cashier says yes...so i thought, **** it why not?

it's one of those $5 poker scratchers where you have 8 chances to beat the dealer's hand...

i scratch and scratch and bust ass hands are coming up...2 pairs...trips...nothing

then i get on the 7th hand and i see 10-J-Q-K and the last card was a ****ing 8..

just missed it right? so i decided to scratch the prize just to see what i woulda won...that **** said $75,000.00

goddamn i was pissed...

THEN, i saw that there was a bonus kicker...so i scratch that at the top....that **** said X10

one card off

i've been feeling like **** since that day...but the missing lotto ticket story made me feel better

that is all
        Lol the misery of others pleases you Mak.

Comment

goddamn i was pissed...

one card off

that is all
          Lol I bet they printed that ticket like that on purpose. That's how they make money, they make people feel like they're right there but they never quite make it... So they keep buying tickets. Sorry bro.

Comment

Originally posted by 1lparm View Post
            Lol the misery of others pleases you Mak.

well now that you put it THAT way

i was thinking more like 'it could be worse'

Comment

Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
              Lol I bet they printed that ticket like that on purpose. That's how they make money, they make people feel like they're right there but they never quite make it... So they keep buying tickets. Sorry bro.

yup

and just like a gambling degenerate, i've bought a ticket every night since

won $20 yesterday

Comment

I would scream repeatedly for days.

people would be like why is that dude screaming? He must have fire ants biting his junk.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

yup

and just like a gambling degenerate, i've bought a ticket every night since

won $20 yesterday
                  I think. (Don't quote me)

But the $20 plus scratch off tickets are the way to go. They seem to have a better return as opposed to handing over dollars per ticket with the little ones.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Run View Post
                    I think. (Don't quote me)

But the $20 plus scratch off tickets are the way to go. They seem to have a better return as opposed to handing over dollars per ticket with the little ones.

i'd have to look for those...i think the most i've seen were $10 ones

Comment

Working...
                    X