No announcement yet.

Poster are really calling Floyd TBE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brandish View Post
    any fight over 147 is a jr. middle fight. but i think you get the message..oh and don't bother responding..welcome to my ignore list.

#tbe

Comment

Originally posted by Brandish View Post
      he is TBE...name the last unified champ in two weight classes..
      I bet I could get this Simple person to give up his Life savings for some Magic Beans.

Comment

Is there some point to this thread you'd like to express to our userbase before I banish your account to obscurity?

Comment

They stopped calling him "Money." Calling him "Money" and at the same time see him avoid the biggest money fight of the century seem stupid. Can't blame them.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            Yep, all Floyd has to do is say something a few times and some of his crazier fans will start saying it like parrots. They still believe he was going to pay Pacquiao 40 million to fight him. They believed him when he said he only fights guys at their most comfortable weight and then watched him squeeze Canelo down to 152. They believe he really beat up 450 pound Big Show in a wrestling match. He is like a god and he can do anything and he always tells the truth.
            HMMM pacman and ARIZA, 50 cent all believe that the 40M offer was legit!!! you are pretty much the only one clouded with hate, that dont agree. He did beat Big Show i've heard... under WWE rules. never saw the match as WWF/WWE is not my thing.

Your Canelo claim makes sense and the way he did marquez also wasnt perfect.

TBE is difficult, most peeps believe you should go up in impossible weightclasses and fight champions in higher weightclasses. I think that is not a realistic thing to do, but that is being said. I do believe that he can make a claim at the moment that he is probably the best at 154 and 147!!! If that is enough i dont know Bhop and others say he should fight peeps in even higher weightclasses.

Comment

Jay and Brandish were banned; they were probably the same guy.

What a surprise

Comment

Working...
              X