• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JustinFloyd View Post
    lol! nice one!
    Well played sir.

Comment

Que barbiridad! Esta Donaire Mongolado? Hasta un guyabito tienes mas tin vales. Donaire tiene miedo de Brujeria Africano Cubano Y Santeria.

Niya kailangang manalangin upang panatilihin ang mga masamang espiritu ang layo.

Comment

Originally posted by HaglerSteelChin View Post
        Que barbiridad! Esta Donaire Mongolado? Hasta un guyabito tienes mas tin vales. Donaire tiene miedo de Brujeria Africano Cubano Y Santeria.

Niya kailangang manalangin upang panatilihin ang mga masamang espiritu ang layo.

jaja candela

Comment

Originally posted by My Name Is... View Post
          I dont think Rigo will win, but Im hoping that he beats the living dog **** out of Donaire.
          it's like people here have never watched boxing before

it isn't rocket science, it isn't even high school algebra.

rigo has a 10% chance if that (imo) of winning a decision against donaire, HBO and TR have a lot invested into Donaire, Rigo needs a KO to win. just like all the manny/jmm fights

no way rigo wins a decision if the fight is close, **** doesn't happen often in this sport.

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
            it's like people here have never watched boxing before

it isn't rocket science, it isn't even high school algebra.

rigo has a 10% chance if that (imo) of winning a decision against donaire, HBO and TR have a lot invested into Donaire, Rigo needs a KO to win. just like all the manny/jmm fights

no way rigo wins a decision if the fight is close, **** doesn't happen often in this sport.
            Bradley got the decision over Pacquiao and the fight wasn't even close. It does seem like the fair-haired child always gets the nod, but you just never know with this sport.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
              Bradley got the decision over Pacquiao and the fight wasn't even close. It does seem like the fair-haired child always gets the nod, but you just never know with this sport.
              more often that not the favorite always get the nod even if most people think he lost by a round or 2

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                Nonito got the mouse ears, but Rigo go the Rat face, is this a battle of rat vs mouse?
                Yes man..my boy look like it..lol..I can denied..lol..lets do the battle of the rat..lol..I got the black rat..

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
                  more often that not the favorite always get the nod even if most people think he lost by a round or 2
                  Yeah. I'd want Rigo to score the KO, since I'd be concerned the judges would lean towards Nonito in a close fight (or even a wide one). But stranger things are known to happen in this sport. Just ask Manny....

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                    I like Rigo, but man his fans on this site are fucking pathetic.
                    Fock you.....

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                      here we go again with these rigo fans and their stupid agenda....making a big deal out of nothing.

the B side is always the first one to sign and in this case it's rigo. it took him weeks to sign his side of the agreement and now these fools want donaire to sign right away. they have to review every details of the contract and if their's something they don't agree with top rank they will have to bring it up and settle their differences before signing. isn't that what rigo's team did? that took them weeks to settle so why are these simpletons complaining about a few days of not signing from the other camp?
                      Fock you...

Comment

Working...
                      X