Juanma vs. Gamboa at 130lbs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Philippexico View Post
    juanma vs. gamboa vs concepcion
    conception doesnt belong in this convo hes overrated gets hit too much and is not that good

Comment

oh, and i got Juanma by vicious KO

Comment

Originally posted by Dorruel View Post
        conception doesnt belong in this convo hes overrated gets hit too much and is not that good
        even the 'best' are not that good

Comment

Originally posted by La_Vibora View Post
          Who would you guys take in this superfight which is bound to happen some day?
          great fight, but i think juanma's defense will win him the fight

Comment

this would be a very good match up in any reasonable weight class!130...below!

Comment

at 126 wehre it should be, Juanma TKO7 in war, that he ight even be losing till that point. Gamboa is really fast, but he never has a game plan, nor do different things in the ring, he just relies in his quickness and his chin is questionable after been droped 6 times already by cab drivers.

Juanas Power, combination punching and defense, will carry the day. again Juana TKO7 ina great fight!!!!!!1

Comment

Gamboa wins via ko in 8, his speed will be too much and he has power as well. He won't stand there and slug it out with Lopez- he will dance around and tag him with precise counter punches.

Comment

Originally posted by NeXt In Line View Post
                  Why wouldn't this fight be at 126? That's where Gamboa's been fighting and where JuanMA is destined to go sooner or later.
                  My instincts tells me that it won't happen until a bit down the road, since fighters generally like to wait until a fight develops into a big money fight, which will probably be by the time they are both at 130 lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                    at 126 wehre it should be, Juanma TKO7 in war, that he ight even be losing till that point. Gamboa is really fast, but he never has a game plan, nor do different things in the ring, he just relies in his quickness and his chin is questionable after been droped 6 times already by cab drivers.

Juanas Power, combination punching and defense, will carry the day. again Juana TKO7 ina great fight!!!!!!1

And you know JuanMa hits way harder than those cab drivers.

We'll see though. Neither guy has faced anywhere near the best in the divisions they are in now.

This is talk for a later date.

Comment

Working...
                    X