Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you go for Brunette, Blonde or Redheaded Girls?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you go for Brunette, Blonde or Redheaded Girls?

I'm more of a Brunette man. Blonde girls generally come second and then Reds.

Brunettes and blondes are on equal grounds, i don't dig redheads at all as they usually have a very pale complexion, and red pubes are nasty.

Comment

As long as it's natural colour it doesn't matter to me!

Comment

i prefer brunettes reds then blondes ...

Comment

I've always been especially attracted to darker Latin looking women but I really have no particular preference.....There are beautiful women of every shade. Red heads are some freaky,horny bitches from my experiences. I'm actually dating a dirty blond(hair that is lol) chick right now. If I like em, I like em **** what color their hair or skin is.

Comment

They are all pink in the middle!

Comment

Elisha Cuthbert as a brunette = p4p best thing ever.

Comment

Originally posted by D_Hook View Post
                I'm more of a Brunette man. Blonde girls generally come second and then Reds.
                I knew this Puerto Rican chick in highschool, who looked like Faye Valentine and she would dye her hair red. She wasn't a natural, but I liked the red hair...she was obviously a brunette

Comment

Every see any really early pictures of Marilyn Monroe? she was WAY better as a brunette.

Comment

Another thing, I can't seem to get into blondes, really cant

Comment

Working...
                    X