Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So which member of the HBO Team do you think is most likely to sodomise themselves...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So which member of the HBO Team do you think is most likely to sodomise themselves...

... with a pool cue?

I've gotten it down to four main contenders here, and as always it's the exact same jokes with just the odd words changed here and there. I believe in the environment, so I recycle.

Here's my four picks:

1. Jim Lampley.
    "I'm sticking this pool cue right up my ass - BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! Here it goes again - BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! You wanna stop me buggering myself with a cue? Come on, do something. I'm sodomising myself - and I'm an AMERICAN! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! There it goes again, right up my sphinkter. BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!"

2. Lennox Lewis
    "People say to me uhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... Lennox, how would you uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... go about sticking a pool cue up your *******, you know? And my advice to them would uhmmmmmmmmmmmm definitely be that if I was uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm wanting to stick a pool cue up my ass I'd uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm definitely uhmmmmmmmmmmmm get my ass uhmmmmmmmmmmmmm and definitely sit on a pool cue, you know uhmmmmmmmmmmmmm definitely."

3. Harold Lederman
    "Okay, Jim! Jim, I gotta tell ya - I've been stimulating my prostate gland by poking it with this pool cue and I nearly lost the whole cue up my big fat ass. It's all my ass, the cue's giving nothing back in return. Three rounds ta nothing, my ass - JIM!"

4. Max Kellerman
    "Me buggering MYSELF with a POOL cue is a MODERN day CLASSIC that's EXACTLY like John H. STRACEY agAINST José NápOLES."

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    ... with a pool cue?

I've gotten it down to four main contenders here, and as always it's the exact same jokes with just the odd words changed here and there. I believe in the environment, so I recycle.

Here's my four picks:

1. Jim Lampley.
    "I'm sticking this pool cue right up my ass - BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! Here it goes again - BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! You wanna stop me buggering myself with a cue? Come on, do something. I'm sodomising myself - and I'm an AMERICAN! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! There it goes again, right up my sphinkter. BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!"

2. Lennox Lewis
    "People say to me uhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... Lennox, how would you uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... go about sticking a pool cue up your *******, you know? And my advice to them would uhmmmmmmmmmmmm definitely be that if I was uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm wanting to stick a pool cue up my ass I'd uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm definitely uhmmmmmmmmmmmm get my ass uhmmmmmmmmmmmmm and definitely sit on a pool cue, you know uhmmmmmmmmmmmmm definitely."

3. Harold Lederman
    "Okay, Jim! Jim, I gotta tell ya - I've been stimulating my prostate gland by poking it with this pool cue and I nearly lost the whole cue up my big fat ass. It's all my ass, the cue's giving nothing back in return. Three rounds ta nothing, my ass - JIM!"

4. Max Kellerman
    "Me buggering MYSELF with a POOL cue is a MODERN day CLASSIC that's EXACTLY like John H. STRACEY agAINST José NápOLES."
    these ones had me in stitches

Comment

That made me LOL.

Comment

None of the above Annie. Merchant, while he's drunk.

Comment

The Lederman one was hilarious.

Surprised Merchant was left out.....who knows what he does to himself, while alone and ****faced in his hotel room.

Comment

The Max Kellerman one is hilarious.. .dude is ALWAYS emphasizing CERTAIN words and then ends EVERYTHING with the MOST FEARED or a CLASSIC

Comment

He reminds me of the ultimate fanboy that throws in obscure fights from yesteryear to try and show he knows something.

You can imagine he's got those references preprepared even before the fight takes place.

"This is EXACTLY like..."

Yeah, right Max... except it's nothing like it.

The guy needed a visit from this man:

Comment

I would say Kellerman is most likely to do this, but he got so good at it that he has now moved onto boat oars.

And Lewis does it. No doubt.

Comment

after saturday night, lampley.

Comment

Working...
                  X