No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maxim Vlasov Blasts Rakhim Chakhkiev in Wild Shootout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by asgarth View Post
    I think its not only his conditioning. He always loads up on his punches. Every punch is intended to knock his opponent out, no wonder he has nothing left after three rounds.
    True, when he cant knock out his opponents in early rounds, he lost!

Comment

new low losing to super middle weight / LHW who's gate keeper level absolutely pitiful.

Comment

Originally posted by RuslanChagaev View Post
        Condition condition condition! thats big problem of Rakhim Chakiev. He's solid fighter but he tires very quickly. Why they do not solve this problem, IDK but he cant go to fight in title shot!
        It's not conditioning, it's pace. He sets such a pace early on in a fight that he can't possibly maintain. He dominates the first few rounds of a fight but he also throws way more punches than his opponent and in the process burns himself out quicker.

It's just his fighting style. I don't he's disciplined, or capable, of executing a gameplan that involves shooting a jab for 12 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
          It's not conditioning, it's pace. He sets such a pace early on in a fight that he can't possibly maintain. He dominates the first few rounds of a fight but he also throws way more punches than his opponent and in the process burns himself out quicker.

It's just his fighting style. I don't he's disciplined, or capable, of executing a gameplan that involves shooting a jab for 12 rounds.
          He must set up the fighting plan and energy for 12 rounds. He's not young and amateur fighter so, he should know this better than us.

Comment

Originally posted by RuslanChagaev View Post
            He must set up the fighting plan and energy for 12 rounds. He's not young and amateur fighter so, he should know this better than us.
            He has proven 3 times now that he has a very low boxing IQ, as u guys mentions he sets a very high pace but has no plan B, and i thought doing the same mistake 2 times in fights he was winning up until he gassed would teach him a lesson, but nope doesnt wanna learn, doesnt wanna win...
            Low boxing IQ accompanied by a relentless style and youve got a knockout waiting to happen, and now that he has been KOed 3 times and taken alot of punishment his chin is most likely cracked and he is nothing more then a gatekeeper now... moving on...

Comment

Here's the KO. It's almost as if Chakhkiev didn't want to get up and had enough.

Comment

Time for Chakhkiev to call it a day before he takes even more damage, he has little punch resistance and he's getting wilder and wilder with his punches.

Comment

Working...
                X