Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So how many rounds does Loma last against Mikey?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lomachenko outclasses mikey. no debate.

Comment

IMO at 135..thats a mega fight. Not in terms of popularity but in terms of skill, ability, and pedigree.

Comment

Loma by wide UD. Loma outclasses Mikey today. Mikey has been too stagnant. I think Mikey moves up soon to 140 if he continues fighting. Mikey needs more fights. Since 2013, dude fought twice??? Ain't no way anyone with that type of inactivity is going to school the upper echelon of the sweet science! Tomato cans, sure, other than that, no way!

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          Wow, I was gonna Make a tread with Mikey vs Loma. Because it's the best, realistic fight to be made. But I must say that I'm very surprised that people actually think that loma will walk the dogs on Mikey that easily. Garcia takes that guy to the cleaners. Bookmark it and come see me if the fight gets made. I'm taking bets.
          Im not a loma fan, but i think that stylistically it will be a bad match for a counterpuncher like mikey, this will be like marquez-bradley or floyd-canelo, i honestly think that the likes of salido or vargas have a better chance than the likes of mikey or valdez.. somehow like maidana doing a better fight vs floyd when better fighters failed... just my two cents..

Comment

It's a good fight, Garcia is good. I think Loma wins though, and fairly comfortably.

Comment

Originally posted by Nights King View Post
              You got the gifts to prove it lmao.
              all those kick mes

Comment

mikey's chin is a big question mark to me. maybe he was caught cold vs martinez and burgos, but still, he doesn't beat loma.

Comment

then after Loma whoops his ass people will say 'all he does is fight bums that havent fought in a while'

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                    mikey's chin is a big question mark to me. maybe he was caught cold vs martinez and burgos, but still, he doesn't beat loma.
                    I don't think Loma hits that hard tbh. And his lack of power will show up even more as he moves up. Mikey is big. GRJ is a midget and he was exhausted and Lomachenko still couldn't dent the dude. It looked like he was hitting him hard doe but looks can be deceiving. Diego Magdaleno is a big dude who looks like he hits hard when he lands but he can't put anyone away.
                    Last edited by .:: JSFD26 ::.; 11-28-2016, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                      I don't think Loma hits that hard tbh. And his lack of power will show up even more as he moves up. Mikey is big. GRJ is a midget and he was exhausted and Lomachenko still couldn't dent the dude.
                      imo loma could have stopped russell i don't know what was he doing there, maybe he wanted rounds (that was his third pro fight). i agree that he is not a puncher but he is very accurate, when let his hands go he lands at will

Comment

Working...
                      X