This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• blm addressing the b on b crime issue ?!?!?!?!? they have much better things to do like clogging up traffic to make sure amberlamps cant get through.

Comment

• Comment

• joseph5620

Comment

• $BloodyNate$

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
              Please don't tag me. If I'm interested in a topic I can find it on my own. I'm not interested.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                Please don't tag me. If I'm interested in a topic I can find it on my own. I'm not interested.
                Translation: Leave me alone.

Comment

He doesn't care about black lives, blacks kill each other like crazy, plus they have the highest interracial murder rate and rape rate, white males Rarely rape black females, black males raping non black females is high, just like blacks killing non blacks.

There are dramatic race differences in crime rates. Asians have the lowest rates, followed by whites, and then Hispanics. Blacks have notably high crime rates. This pattern holds true for virtually all crime categories and for virtually all age groups.
                  In 2013, a black was six times more likely than a non*black to commit murder, and 12 times more likely to murder someone of another race than to be murdered by someone of another race.

Interracial crime

In 2013, of the approximately 660,000 crimes of interracial violence that involved blacks and whites, blacks were the perpetrators 85 percent of the time. This meant a black person was 27 times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa. A Hispanic was eight times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa.

In 2015, police killings of blacks accounted for approximately 4 percent of homicides of blacks. Police killings of unarmed blacks accounted for approximately 0.6 percent of homicides of blacks. The overwhelming majority of black homicide victims (93 percent from 1980 to 2008) were killed by blacks.

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    He doesn't care about black lives, blacks kill each other like crazy, plus they have the highest interracial murder rate and rape rate, white males Rarely rape black females, black males raping non black females is high, just like blacks killing non blacks.

There are dramatic race differences in crime rates. Asians have the lowest rates, followed by whites, and then Hispanics. Blacks have notably high crime rates. This pattern holds true for virtually all crime categories and for virtually all age groups.
                    In 2013, a black was six times more likely than a non*black to commit murder, and 12 times more likely to murder someone of another race than to be murdered by someone of another race.

Interracial crime

In 2013, of the approximately 660,000 crimes of interracial violence that involved blacks and whites, blacks were the perpetrators 85 percent of the time. This meant a black person was 27 times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa. A Hispanic was eight times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa.

In 2015, police killings of blacks accounted for approximately 4 percent of homicides of blacks. Police killings of unarmed blacks accounted for approximately 0.6 percent of homicides of blacks. The overwhelming majority of black homicide victims (93 percent from 1980 to 2008) were killed by blacks.
                    I am aware of statistics like that. If you are white, you are likely to be labeled a 'racist' or 'bigot' when directing attention to such data, though.

Comment

Translation: Stop stalking me because I embarrassed your sorry ass in NSB. Go catch feelings somewhere else. I know you're hurting but this is pathetic lol.

Tampons, red K, and now you're tagging my name. You're really hurting aren't you?

Comment

Working...
                      X