No announcement yet.

My Boy is Pushing Drugs through my GF's friends

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Demise View Post
    If they're passing out from weed they deserve to get raped.

It was her first time and she was 16. I personally dont know ***** about it because i have never smoked
    Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    btw the weed is laced ...

and i'm notifying the FBI as we speak....... enjoy being an accomplice
    Nah its not. A group in which my boy wasnt even involved with passed around a blunt and after a few hits she was out

Comment

You don't pass out unless you are really really fucking stoned. Even if she's a first time smoker she would've had to smoke a lot more to be out of it.

She was just high as a motherfucker and isn't used to the feeling, was probably feeling a bit sick too and possibly going on a whitey.

It's impossible to use weed as a drug to incapacitate someone or persuade them to do something they don't want to. Yeah, your friend is probably using the drug to get girls to chill with him, but that's as far as it goes.

Comment

You don't pass out unless you are really really fucking stoned. Even if she's a first time smoker she would've had to smoke a lot more to be out of it.

She was just high as a motherfucker and isn't used to the feeling, was probably feeling a bit sick too and possibly going on a whitey.

It's impossible to use weed as a drug to incapacitate someone or persuade them to do something they don't want to. Yeah, your friend is probably using the drug to get girls to chill with him, but that's as far as it goes.
        I dont know maybe she was drinking as well?

Either way he does this with girls and his intentions are very clear because she would NEVER be interested in him. i usually dont ask questions because they are usually hoodrats but this is my GF's best friend.

Comment

Well if she's drinking then lower inhibitions = sleeping with people you wouldn't aka beer goggles.

If she was raped and was just stoned, then she'd remember it clear as day and if she was in trouble/danger her high would just go and she'd either go back to normal or become extremely paranoid.

You say she would never be interested in him, but nothing has happened with this girl yet, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Basically I just recently introduced my usual friends to the group of friends that my GF is around and I just found out that my boy is trying to push drugs, mostly weed thru them.

He is mostly telling the girls to come thru and smoke with him even tho they never smoked, so he can take advantage of them after they pass out from the amount of weed he gets them to smoke. And I have witnessed it twice where he was pretty much raping a girl passed out in the bathroom

Basically I don't know what to do because saying anything to anyone or the actual girl will only embarrass her but I also don't want her taken advantage of

She's only 17 btw and he's 21
            this guy is your friend?

Comment

Well if she's drinking then lower inhibitions = sleeping with people you wouldn't aka beer goggles.

If she was raped and was just stoned, then she'd remember it clear as day and if she was in trouble/danger her high would just go and she'd either go back to normal or become extremely paranoid.

You say she would never be interested in him, but nothing has happened with this girl yet, right?
              Oh ok gotcha.

And no she never would be. He is a 5'5'' 250 pound dark ass Bangladeshi guy who she was initially scarred of lol. She is the most prude girl in history. I dont think she has ever kissed a guy but is super hot. So i think he can easily take advantage of, she doesnt know guys games especially with drugs involved

Comment

Walt would do it with a clear conscience. He's a bad man.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                  this guy is your friend?
                  Ehhh well i ran into my boys bathroom real quick during a party and i thought they were just having sex and turned around real quick cuz i didnt wanna see that.

Then 2 months later another friend tells me she was actually wasted out of her mind and knocked out and he was just having sex with her unconcious body when i accidently came in

Then i asked the chick and she was too embarrassed to talk about it but said she remembered everything

Comment

Oh ok gotcha.

And no she never would be. He is a 5'5'' 250 pound dark ass Bangladeshi guy who she was initially scarred of lol. She is the most prude girl in history. I dont think she has ever kissed a guy but is super hot. So i think he can easily take advantage of, she doesnt know guys games especially with drugs involved
                    holy crap, I didn't know riz moved to nyc he never told me...

Comment

Ehhh well i ran into my boys bathroom real quick during a party and i thought they were just having sex and turned around real quick cuz i didnt wanna see that.

Then 2 months later another friend tells me she was actually wasted out of her mind and knocked out and he was just having sex with her unconcious body when i accidently came in

Then i asked the chick and she was too embarrassed to talk about it but said she remembered everything
                      You definitely need to say something.

Comment

Working...
                      X