Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jennifer Lopez Leaving Little To Imagination (photo)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's exactly it, Joe. She is aging gracefully. She isn't sticking needles in her face and getting implants in everything. She looks wonderful.

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
      That's exactly it, Joe. She is aging gracefully. She isn't sticking needles in her face and getting implants in everything. She looks wonderful.
      i hate fake anything. i hate botox, fake boobs, hair, nails, tans,etc...i call them frankensteins...yuck!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
        i hate fake anything. i hate botox, fake boobs, hair, nails, tans,etc...i call them frankensteins...yuck!!!!
        You and me both.

Comment

I have semi-fake nails. I have acrylic over my real nails.

Comment

I have semi-fake nails. I have acrylic over my real nails.
            those type of nails are ok but the long fake ones disgust me & they also break skin when she is not careful pleasuring me...lol! i also forgot to mention fake lips. i know a girl who use to be soooo hot then fake everything but the lips made her look like a tranny or a monkey... she looks so bad now!

Comment

those type of nails are ok but the long fake ones disgust me & they also break skin when she is not careful pleasuring me...lol! i also forgot to mention fake lips. i know a girl who use to be soooo hot then fake everything but the lips made her look like a tranny or a monkey... she looks so bad now!
              I'm with you Joe. People should be happy with what they've got. Excuse me while I get my hair ready to be dyed

Comment

I'd pee in her butt

Comment

She might be past her prime but I'd still smash it, I'm sure I'd still smash it 20 or 30 years from now!!

What I don't agree with is how she is allowed to be a judge of talent, more specifically judging in a singing contest because (correct me if I'm wrong) she can't sing for sh|t!! I don't recall ever hearing a song from her that wasn't heavily digitally enhanced or having louder instrumentals than her vocals.

Comment

I'm with you Joe. People should be happy with what they've got. Excuse me while I get my hair ready to be dyed
                    it's the white women's way of thinking nowadays...

Comment

it's the white women's way of thinking nowadays...
                      That's not fair, really. I am neon white and I would never consider any sort of surgery. The most I do is colour my hair. I think there are a lot of insecure women from every race who carve up their bodies in hopes that someone will notice and say wow. If I had to pay money to look like someone who isn't me to get someone else to talk to me, in short, they can go fuk themselves. Not worth my time.

Comment

Working...
                      X