Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PBF v. PAC on PPV: How much would you Pay?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    pesos right , chups?

i'd pay as much as a bill.

anything more than $100 and i'll either get others to chip in or go to a sports bar.

keep in mind......i'd pay $100 for any of pac's big fights. i paid about $180 just this year alone on just pac.

I paid 360 for Pac's last fight

Stupid de la fishnet.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
      What bars show ppv's that they have to pay a lot of money for, for free?

I've never heard of that and I live in a large metropolitan area.

Are you in the UK or something?
      No, I live in Chicago and I can usually find a local bar/restaurant that has the big boxing and UFC PPVs. If I cant find a regular bar I just go to Hooters which has most of the big fights.
      ________
      IOLITE USAGE
      Last edited by FreshPrince; 03-28-2011, 03:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
        I paid 360 for Pac's last fight

Stupid de la fishnet.
        you know if you took that $300 bucks and had put it on manny......

Comment

Originally posted by FreshPrince View Post
          No, I live in Chicago and I can usually find a local bar/restaurant that has the big boxing and UFC PPVs. If I cant find a regular bar I just go to Hooters which has most of the big fights.
          Ha. I live in Chicago too and the cheapest I've seen them were 20 bones at Joe's on Weed Street. (but you pay for a couple of drinks and it costs more than seeing it at home)
          It's surprising because ppv's cost a ton for bars and if they get caught without paying there are heavy fines.
          None in my hood have anything like that. Really surprised that Hooters would.

Comment

$50 tops, and only if I had at least one other person to split it with...

if you cut me, I'd bleed boxing... so I'm a diehard fan...but PPV prices are outrageous... that kind of money to watch a fight in the apartment I rent, while sitting on a couch that I bought, seeing it on the tv that I paid for, via an HBO/Showtime subscription I shell out the cash for already...

Thats the fight of the decade... but I can avoid message board and text spoilers long enough to watch it free a week later on the replay if all else fails.

Comment

It's always a big party time when the Pacman is fighting. Lots of food, drinks, friends, family all gathered around the big screen. $60 isn't a big deal when all of us are entertained by a good fight.

Comment

**** PPV. I'd be there live.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Fan 2 View Post
                  It's always a big party time when the Pacman is fighting. Lots of food, drinks, friends, family all gathered around the big screen. $60 isn't a big deal when all of us are entertained by a good fight.
                  So where do you live? San Jose? I want some Pelepeno food!!
                  Last edited by Chups; 01-02-2009, 07:15 PM.

Comment

i'll donate my sperm...

Comment

$99 for PAC and $0.99 for PBF.

Comment

Working...
                      X