Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Muhammad Ali's 16-yr-old grandson is a 3-star football recruit and runs a 4.4- 40 yd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bleach View Post
    i think you got the wrong idea, i'm not trying to crucify him by posting the video, just saying life can be funny sometimes
    I wasn't trying to imply that you were I was just trying to make the point that sometimes we look at athletes as people who have the answers. Because of the fame,charisma,money and their skill when in reality they are just normal people who more than likely have flawed view points in certain areas... we also try and hold these people to things they said years ago when in reality people's point of view change all the time sometimes from one end of the spectrum to the other. I've experienced it myself and if I was a celebrity of some sort people would be calling me a hypocrite...is what it is though. No hard feelings bro.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
      Holyfields son is better. He is a 4 star RB Recruit.

And he had a game where he scored 7 td's in 1 game.

Comment

Ali like everyone else has a life time of expereinces to mold together his beliefs
        he was encouraged to be an angry black man when he established himself as a boxing champion and celebrity. Remember the interview shown on the thread isn't 20 years old its closer to 45!!! At that time our society had no tolerences for mixed couples or religious fractions.
        As far as passing on genes theres no one I know that looks as good as Ali did in his prime, thats one hellasious looking man who never had to look for any ***** in his life!!! Red, black, white, green whatever all wanted that dude!

hahahahaha..........

Ray

Comment

Why the hell would this kid or Holyfield's son aspire to be athletes in a niche field like boxing? Any ambitious, talented young athlete in America aspires to be in the NBA or the NFL, not some horribly disorganised pseudo-sport that most people couldn't give a **** about.

Originally posted by bleach View Post
          i think you got the wrong idea, i'm not trying to crucify him by posting the video, just saying life can be funny sometimes

"A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life."

Comment

Originally posted by Easy Work. View Post
            Hes white though
            ur probably white too to be honest lol

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              Laila never dated or married a white man, she is the most pro black of Ali family.
              then who was the one that married the white person>>

Comment

Originally posted by GRIP STACCIN View Post
                then who was the one that married the white person>>
                The twins, and one of them is the football players mom that I posted.

Do your research man. Laila is butch and a tom boy and would never date or marry a white guy, she only dates dark skin black dudes and is is pro black.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  The twins, and one of them is the football players mom that I posted.

Do your research man. Laila is butch and a tom boy and would never date or marry a white guy, she only dates dark skin black dudes and is is pro black.
                  whose twins???wtf

Comment

smh. most of you deserve to get sterilized.

Comment

Working...
                    X