Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia vs the top guys at 140 in the 05 era

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd knocks him out tbh. Maybe be wobbles Cotto with GARSH but Cotto drops him and stops with his own left hook. Kostya whips him. Him and Hatton will be fun but 140 prime Hatton stops him too.

Comment

Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post
      It's an old Kostya, so he would probably lose like I had him losing the Judah fight.
      Yeah, what a robbery!!

Comment

Garcia is so average it's unreal. loss loss loss ****ing loss!

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
          true but cotto was pretty chinny at 140.
          He was. But he is also a better boxer.

Plus, I think that Danny's power has been exaggerated. He KO'd Khan and Morales; a chiny and a well shot career featherweight.

I just don't see Cotto losing to such a basic fighter. Cotto is simply smarter and better. Great fighters rarely lose because the other guy has one great attribute.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
            Floyd knocks him out tbh. Maybe be wobbles Cotto with GARSH but Cotto drops him and stops with his own left hook. Kostya whips him. Him and Hatton will be fun but 140 prime Hatton stops him too.
            Garcia loses to them, but I don't know if any of them stop him. Dude has a good chin, gotta give him that at least.

Comment

Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
              He was. But he is also a better boxer.

Plus, I think that Danny's power has been exaggerated. He KO'd Khan and Morales; a chiny and a well shot career featherweight.

I just don't see Cotto losing to such a basic fighter. Cotto is simply smarter and better. Great fighters rarely lose because the other guy has one great attribute.
              cotto wasn't that great at 140......and garcia ain't no basic fighter. danny fought better fighters than cotto at 140.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                Yeah, what a robbery!!

I'm pretty sure he meant up until that point, right? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                  Garcia loses to them, but I don't know if any of them stop him. Dude has a good chin, gotta give him that at least.
                  He does have a good chin but sometimes it seem idk if its because hes hurt or what, but he starts running around the ring when the pressure starts. I could see someone like Floyd using his speed to TKO him, I mean Herrera busted him up pretty good with "just a Jab" as Angel likes to say.

Comment

He would have a shot over hatton and tsyzu

Cotto, even young cotto would be too much for Danny

Floyd would gatti him

Comment

Floyd destroys Danny.

Cotto and Hatton could be FOTY type fights imo, but he loses to both.

He may have a chance against the tszyu that hatton fought since he was past it, but I'd still favor Tszyu honestly.

Comment

Working...
                      X